Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start of Something New

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Start of Something New Empty Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:01 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Yuri scratched at the dried blood on his face; he'd have to wash up once he got home. It had been a long time since he'd been beaten up, but today some asshole had tripped him. He'd had to sit through sixth period Biology with a wad of tissues pressed to his nose.

He yanked open his locker, eager to be free of his heavy books; to his surprise, a note fell out. He picked it up, hesitating to open it. Perhaps it was some kind of prank--if it wasn't hate mail, something equally nasty was probably concealed within. He debated for an entire minute before his curiosity got the best of him and he just unfolded it.

Yuri, it read, I'll meet you at your house. I want to talk to you. Be there.

There was no signature; how suspicious, he thought. Slipping the note into his pocket, he shut the locker and hurried to his bus. He considered not going straight home. Maybe he could get off a stop earlier than normal and go to the nearby ice cream parlor. Maybe he could just wander around a park.

But in the end, he knew he'd wind up going home; he hated being out in public. At least, if this was a prank, all of the doors locked. He put on his headphones as the bus began to drive, bobbing his head in time with Gwen Stefani's voice.

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

2Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Axton

Axton

Blair sat in the back of the bus, laughing with a group of his friends. They were all pretty simple and dumb. He didn't mind them, though; it was easy to delude them into believing he was one of them.

He glanced at Yuri every now and then, and then when the stop came, he got off. He would just have to wait until the bus to drive away before he began to walk towards Yuri's house. Besides, it made him lag a bit far behind. It was perfect.

Once he reached Yuri's house, he knocked, watching for people walking by. He'd rather not be seen.

3Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:56 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Yuri, who had already cleaned up his face, went to the door. Almost tripping on his baggy goth pants, he pulled it open slightly, ready to slam it shut at a moment's notice. All the other doors and windows had been shut and locked--he had made sure of it first thing.

To his surprise, the person outside was Blair Liu, one of the more popular jerks at his school. He felt a sinking sensation in his stomach; this was definitely a trick.

"What do you want?" he asked. "If you murder me in my own house, it'll be really obvious."

4Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Axton

Axton

He rolled his eyes.

"Yuri, just me in before someone sees me out here. If I was going to jump you, I'd just do it at school where everyone would know what I was doing." He replied bluntly. "Not here, where it's questionable. I'm risking something by just being here, so if it wasn't important, I wouldn't bother."

He hoped this somewhat convinced him. That, and he figured he probably sounded desperate. He was, after all.

5Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Yuri squinted; it had been one of Blair's friends who had tripped him earlier. However, he did look sincere; his eyes were genuinely pleading. He threw the door open with a sigh.

"Whatever--get in. If you cause trouble, I'll call the cops. Even better, Satan."

6Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Axton

Axton

He rolled his eyes again and stepped inside.

"Yeah, whatever." He replied, stepping inside. He let his backpack fall off his shoulder onto his arm. "Can I put this somewhere?" He asked, rather politely.

7Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Toss it wherever," he said without thinking. "Wait, you're staying?"

8Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Axton

Axton

"Duh. I wanted to talk to you. Are your parents home?" He wondered, looking around. He set his bag and took off his shoes, setting them neatly at the doorway.

9Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Nah, they work a lot," he said, watching him with interest. Somehow, Blair seemed less threatening outside of school.

"So what do you want to talk to me about? I mean, you've got plenty of friends, right?"

10Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Axton

Axton

"Yeah, I can't exactly tell any of my friends what I'm about to tell you, so...Yeah, I wanna talk to you." He replied, looking around. "Can we at least sit down?"

11Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:23 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"I've got a bed," he said, already starting up the stairs. Years of social isolation hadn't given Yuri the most social grace.

"If you mess up my stuff, I won't forgive you," he said, opening a door just beyond the stairs; the interior was pink and sparkly, like a preteen girl's room. He walked right in and sat on the bed, perfectly comfortable.

12Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 am

Axton

Axton

Blair sat down next to him, getting comfortable for being in a room he had never been in before.

"So, I know this is weird." He began. "But, I just wanted to tell you something, actually."

13Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Yeah?" he asked, leaning back. Sitting next to Blair was surprisingly awkward; Yuri wasn't used to being in close physical proximity to anyone, much less one of the most popular kids in school. It felt unnatural, like he was violating some kind of unspoken rule. He adjusted his hair in an unsuccessful attempt at nonchalance.

14Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Axton

Axton

"Well, I'm gay." He said casually, not bothering to wait for Yuri's reaction. "I just had to get it off my chest, is all. It's not like you can tell anyone who will believe you, so I just wanted to finally have at least someone who knows."

He smiled. Actually, he did feel a lot better. Even if that wasn't the only reason he was here.

15Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:08 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Yuri just stared for a few minutes before finally speaking.

"...So? Why're you telling me this? I mean, I guess it feels good to get it off your chest, or whatever, but you don't even like me--I don't think I even like you." He played with his hair thoughtfully. "Well, I guess I can't say that, 'cuz I don't really know you, either. I guess I'm just surprised, is all. Not about the gay thing, about the fact that you're actually talking to me.

"Wow, I sound blonde, huh?" he said, chuckling.

16Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Axton

Axton

"Well, there's really no one else to tell. I know for a fact that no one talks to you. Everyone else has at least one friend." He shrugged slightly. "...Besides, I kind of like you."

17Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"...Thanks," he said, pretty sure he should be offended. "So, this was, um, interesting. You leaving?"

18Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Axton

Axton

"Well...Not exactly." He admitted, stretching out his arms. "I know this sounds like some sort of elaborate prank, but I kind of would like to get to know you."

Blair hoped bluntness was the right way to go. Otherwise, he'd be out of a potential sex partner.

19Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"...Like, you want me to just tell you some stuff about me?" he said, scrunching his face up in confusion. "Wait--are you trying to make me your fag-hag, or what's it called? Weird choice, man. But I guess I have nothing better to do?"

20Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Axton

Axton

He laughed, even though he hadn't thought he would.

"No. I just...you're not like my 'friends'. You're not an idiot. I thought it would be refreshing." He shrugged slightly. "Of course my entire reputation would be ruined if anyone ever found out about this, but...it's worth it for a break from them."

21Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Your fault for caring about your reputation," he said bluntly. "If you really were sick of them, you'd just leave, right? That's what I would do, I think."

22Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Axton

Axton

He just smiled, a smile that was not as happy as his others.

"I don't expect you to understand."

23Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Yuri simply shrugged, glancing to the side.

"Yeah, I guess I wouldn't. So, what do you wanna know? I'm a pretty straightforward guy, right? 'Hail Satan' and all that. I effing love Satan and dark rituals and shit."

Though Yuri spoke with the frankness of someone who wasn't lying, his entire room told a different story. The walls were a soft, welcoming pink that glowed gently in the light streaming through the windows; the curtains were neatly sewn from a thick, sparkly magenta fabric. The bedspread was decorated with fluffy pillows and the sheets had a flower print. Perhaps more noticeable than all these other things was the copious amount of posters pinned to the wall; the majority of them were of Gwen Stefani or the Harajuku Girls, for some reason. The thing that stood out most was a bookshelf next to the desk, which held several paperback novels as well as what looked like a lot of magazines and a few DVDs. However, the overall impression remained: this room was about as Satanic as a Hannah Montana concert.

Because, after all, Yuri was lying--it was just a very, very practiced lie. He spoke it naturally, even when sitting among the girly chaos of his own bedroom. If anything, he was the darkest object in this room; the only shred of black to be found was his entire outfit. He wore the Marilyn Manson shirt today, even though he'd rather be wearing his Marilyn Monroe shirt.

24Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Axton

Axton

"...yeah, I can see that." Blair replied, a wry smile on his face. Yes, he was used to hearing that tone of voice far, far too much. "The same way I love women and sports and action flicks."

It wasn't easy to tell that Blair was being sarcastic, as he laid back more comfortably on the bed. It was incredibly easy for him to relax in this room. It wasn't fake like his. It felt loved and well lived in. He liked it a lot more than he knew he should. It wasn't even what was in it, just the way it felt. He really wanted to get used to the feeling.

"So, Gwen Stefani?" He asked, motioning to the posters. "I never really liked her, myself."

25Start of Something New Empty Re: Start of Something New Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Yuri, who was already frowning over the remark about women and sports--hadn't Blair come here to say he was gay?--gasped, completely taken aback. True, he didn't give two shits about whether or not Satan even existed, but Gwen Stefani was his muse.

"Are you effing crazy?!" he exclaimed. "Gwen Stefani is the greatest singer in existence! She's so fabulous--have you not seen her, or heard her music? I swear, if the only thing you've heard by her is 'Hollaback Girl' or 'Sweet Escape,' I'll effing lose it--you're completely missing out! She makes the best music ever!

"Plus did I mention she's gorgeous? Gor-geous. I'd tap that in an instant, I swear--she's just lovely and she's got a great body, even if she's older. I'd do anything for even just a conversation with that woman. She's just...amazing." He took a deep breath, having not breathed during that entire monologue. He jumped to his feet, opening the laptop on the desk; it was bedecked with various cute stickers and rhinestone patterns.

"I'll play some of her stuff right now--you don't even know what you're missing. Though I guess you kinda don't get her sex appeal if you're gay, right? I think even if I was, I'd be straight for her." He laughed, blushing slightly; it wasn't often he got to talk so much about one of his favorite topics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum