Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Vampires and An Asshole

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

262 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 pm

"Well yes, Tobias certainly is indeed a child." He stated, furrowing his brow in thought. "But hm. It really is perplexing that you want him so badly."

272 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Axton

Axton
He sighed finally, patting Tobias on the head.

"Well, there are a few ways this could work, you see...If you'd do a few...favors for me, then I would call it good." He replied, grinning. He hoped he wasn't being too subtle. "I wouldn't need to feed from Tobias."

282 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Park gave a firm nod. "...Anything you need, elder. That is fine."

292 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin
Tobias opened his mouth to say something, then closed it, smiling. Why not let the stupid fucks go through with it? Park was being retarded anyway, and he'd even get to heal up after being fed off of. Dragomir was a motherfucking glutton.

Slipping away from the two of them, Tobias picked up his hat and put it in its proper place on the coat rack, pretending to adjust it.

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

302 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Axton

Axton
He grinned widely.

"Yes, good. Then everything is settled." He replied happily. "I like this arrangement. I expect to see you at least once a week, Park~"

He winked.

312 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 pm

"I'll see you then, I suppose." He responded, as straight-faced as ever.

322 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin
Quickly snatching his coat off the rack, Tobias pulled it on and slipped out the door. Once outside, he let out a hushed peal of laughter--what fucking suckers! Just thinking of their faces made him angry.

He would just have to borrow someone's tent for the night. Someone random, who no one cared about--maybe he'd tell Cecil to get lost. Or the mime--mimes couldn't tell anyone there was a ringmaster using their bed.

Buttoning his coat as he walked, he remembered how disheveled he looked; frowning, he popped his jacket collar in an attempt to somewhat hide his messy hair. If anyone said anything, he could always fire them. Or yell at them. Yeah, yelling at some asshole would be awesome, he thought to himself. That was what he needed to feel better. Stupid fucking pedophiles taking over his motherfucking tent.

332 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Axton

Axton
"Tobias~" Dragomir searched the room, but the short boy seemed to have left. Well, that was no fun. He stepped outside and retrieved him, grabbing him and nuzzling him. "Silly, where are you going~? It's almost dinner, we better eat, huh~?"

342 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 pm

He sighed very vaguely, and nodded to himself. "...He'll be back anyhow. If you are hungry, you may oblige yourself."

352 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:37 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin
Tobias screamed, elbowing Dragomir and struggling. After a few minutes, however, his punches grew weaker and weaker; his eyes began to glaze over.

"Put me the fuck down!" he yelled. "Put me down now, before I fucking kill you..." His voice grew tinier as his eyelids began to droop.

362 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Axton

Axton
"...is Master okay?" He asked, unsure if this was a normal human occurrence. He laid Tobias on the bed.

372 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

"He needs his vitamins, and to get some rest." He stated, handing over a glass on his night stand and a bottle. "It's alright. You need your sleep, Tobias, so stay."

Last edited by terminallyCapricious on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry lol)

382 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin
Thoroughly exhausted from his tantrum, Tobias only grumbled that they were both fucktards and he hated them. He didn't struggle, swallowing a single pill and laying down. He closed his eyes, sighing deeply.

"I despise both of you," he said, his voice finally calm. "And Park--I hoped you enjoy getting ass-fucked by that creepy-ass motherfucker. You've earned it."

392 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

(who even needs order lol)

"You know it's for you." He stated, brow furrowed hard. "...Then, Dragomir, we should let him be."

402 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Axton

Axton
"But...I like watching Master sleep." He replied, completely sincerely. "It makes me feel more comfortable, knowing no creepy person is spying on him."

412 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 pm

"I understand completely, and hold the same sentiment, but I wish to speak to you further." He responded, looking to the vampire once more.

422 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin
"I'm still awake," growled Tobias, grumpy as ever. "And if you two start doing literally anything while I am in this room, I will not be happy. Not that I am right now, at all--I have more than half a mind to fire you both on the spot." He rubbed his temples, sighing deeply.

"It would solve a lot of my problems, wouldn't it. Did you know there's a fucking show tomorrow? What bullshit. I have to perform an entire show in this condition, with so much fucking stress from two complete fucking morons."

432 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:09 am

Axton

Axton
Dragomir cried softly to himself.

Nobody loved him.

442 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 am

park crey

452 Vampires and An Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin
tobias fuq both assholes because dey pale nd have lot in common

they came kawaii yaois all ovr tent

den dey fuq kawaii cecil

de end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2