Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Axton

Axton
It had been sometime since Dragomir had eaten human food, and he was quite enjoying his strawberries. Due to the type of vampire he was, he could eat. It was something he didn't do often, though; it still wasn't easy. Sometimes he would have Romanian food, just to remember the taste, dulled as it was.

Though, tonight was all about pleasure. Park and he were going to do, ahem, have fun. Though, it was actually unsure of whether or not Park was fully aware of that.

He sat in his caravan, sucking on a strawberry and waiting.

Park stepped inside, wearing one of his more light stage outfits, and his medical bandage over his eye. He looked to him, lips parted very slightly, and simply sat down alongside him. "...I apologize for being late."

Axton

Axton
Dragomir chewed on the strawberry.

"Being in the show must be a real hassle." He replied, chuckling. "That sounds terrible annoying. Strawberry?"

He offered it up, smiling wryly.

He shook his head and denied the fruit, leaning back slightly. "...I've grown accustomed to it. It's become my home."

"Now, I believe you'd best get to the part when you show me what you want."

Axton

Axton
He shrugged.

"I like taking thing slowly. He put the strawberries away, lounging on his bed. "Come, come and kiss me."

Making a very soft sigh, Park slipped up and straddled the man very carefully, hands pressing to his chest and little lips pressing to his in return. "...fine, fine."

Axton

Axton
He smiled, obviously pleased.

"Mmmm, pamper me. Kiss me like I'm a king." He chuckled to himself.

Park shivered very slightly, kissing just slightly deeper, his hands moving to touch his cheeks. He could very easily taste the strawberries on his breath, his thin body flexing softly against the man.

Axton

Axton
Dragomir finally moved his hands to touch Park's cute, adorable body. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Why do you like Master?" He asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

10Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

"...He has shown me the most kindness anyone in the world has."

"...he almost makes it feel as if I have been brought back to a human life. It is foolish. It is... selfish. But it... is how I feel."

He leaned close and pressed his cheek to Dragomir's chest. "...why are you so warm?... It isn't fair."

11Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Axton

Axton
He toyed with Park's hair.

"I am a pureblood. I can eat, and I have a body temperature." He replied, smiling. "The more blood I drink, the more human I look and feel. I am very close to being a human. You probably have not run into many purebloods as pure as I am, because I am so old, and even my age is a rarity."

He smiled pleasantly.

12Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm

He looked up momentarily, and slipped up to kiss him again, brow furrowing in thought as he did so. There was nothing he wanted more than that much... To feel. That was all.

"...don't let go of me, please." He muttered, almost nestling into his arms.

13Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Axton

Axton
"Oh, so needy." He teased. "If you don't like being a vampire so much, why don't you join that pesky New York clan? I hear they're working on a cure. Not doing so well, though. I like the one that catches on fire, he's quite amusing."

He chuckled to himself, thinking of their last meeting.

14Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

"I don't mind being a vampire in and of itself... it's just... so empty. I have complaints, but...not many."

He sighed softly, one hand feeling up his chest softly, eye falling shut.

15Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Axton

Axton
"I never tire of it." He replied truthfully, running his hands along Park's back. "It's wonderful. My powers allow me to get children to obey me every whim~ It's perfect. And I can kill, whenever I want...I can't even die."

He smiled.

"It's wonderful."

16Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

"...Mm. Someday, maybe I will be as you are--even if it's only somewhat similar. I do not plan on dying quite yet..." He sighed softly.

"...Sorry. Rambling." He muttered, humming vaguely.

17Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Axton

Axton
"You will get stronger, don't worry. You won't have to feed as often, and people will respect you." He sighed softly. "...It does not get as lonely as you would think."

18Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

He gave a sigh of relief and rested against him, eyes flipping shut. "...thank heavens." He chuckled humorlessly, one hand holding his shirt still.

19Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Axton

Axton
"Besides, we have Master, now. And each other." He shrugged slightly. "But I digress. I am getting old, and sometimes I forget to not ramble. We should really get to the real purpose of tonight."

20Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm

He smiled gently, one finger swirling softly on his chest. "...Mm... You are right. We really ought to." He crooned, quietly.

21Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Axton

Axton
"Then are you prepared?" He asked curiously.

22Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 pm

"For anything, sir." He stated, looking to him.

23Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Axton

Axton
"Well, there really isn't much I'd like. What I would like is for you to pleasure me. Whatever way you'd please~" He purred.

24Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"Then I will." He mumbled, moving down to his crotch. "...whatever you say." He added, almost mumbling. He took him from his trousers, lithe hands grasping him closely. He gently rubbed him, smiling warmly to him.

25Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS Empty Re: Dragomir Is Soooo NOT a Pedophile, OK H8ERS on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Axton

Axton
He sighed happily.

"I hope you don't take this offensively, but I really wish to one day feel Master do this~"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum