Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan buddies :DDDDDD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm

"You are the biggest buffoon I know." He sighed, shaking his head and laying down.

102Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Axton

Axton
"PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" He screeched. "I WANT YOU TO PET MY SNAKES."

103Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm

"FINE!!" He screeched, hesitantly petting Moriarty.

104Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Axton

Axton
But Alexius grabbed his hand and shoved it onto his crotch, with an expression akin to Spongebob's when he realized Squidward liked Krabby Patty's.

Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Aaaaaa11

"Pet my snake."

105Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 pm

"....How about no." He stated flatly, removing his hand and shuddering.

106Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Axton

Axton
"OH MY GOD YOU PERVERT, I'M CALLING THE COPS ON YOU!" He screamed, calling the 911 number on his cell phone. "911 A MAN TOUCHED MY NO NO SNAKE SQUARE!!"

107Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am

Needless to really say, the cops did not show up, and the girl who did show up was abducted. So that didn't exactly change anything.

108Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Axton

Axton
Still, he waited. Oh yes, he waited, staring down Park as he did so. Soon, the cops would show up, soon.

"...so, ready for jail time, you pedophile rapist?" He asked casually, asking a question that made literally no sense.

109Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

"....No. No I am not." He stated flatly, furrowing his brow. "You are insane."

110Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Axton

Axton
"NO, YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!" He screeched angrily, his snakes hissing in unison. "Which means YOU are the insane, dumb one! I-I hate you! Why can't you all just die!?"

Angrily, he picked up the closest thing to him, which happened to be his lamp, and chucked it at Park.

111Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 pm

He simply ducked, which wasn't very hard thanks to the arguably poor aim of the other man. "...Becaus you are awful at this."

112Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Axton

Axton
"Y-you...you're all leeches! Blood suckers...!" He sighed heavily sinking onto the bed. "...I hate you. Just because of what you are. You could at least have enough respect to hate me back, you dick!"

His logic was flawless.

113Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 pm

"The only person I have ever truly hated, I have killed." He said, crossing his arms.

114Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Axton

Axton
He grumbled.

"See! You're a killer." He hissed, just being an asshole about the whole thing at this point. "...I need a drink."

115Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 pm

He motioned to a bag on his desk. "...There's a couple of bottles of vodka in there."

116Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Axton

Axton
He scrambled to grab it, and snatched a bottle. Yes, thank God.

He opened it and took a swig, straight from the bottle. Once finished, he moved back to his bed, set the bottle down and grabbed a box from beneath his bed, producing a cage full of mice. Live mice. He grabbed one by the tail, dangling it over his head until one of his snakes greedily snatched it up. Never drink on an empty stomach.

Last edited by SamWinchester:HerpVersion on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HERP)

117Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

The other man gave a sly little smirk, fetching himself a bottle and taking a long swig for himself.

118Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Axton

Axton
He fed a few more mice to his snakes, before snatching the vodka bottle he had opened and chugging about half of it. Yeah, he needed to get smashed.

119Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Park simply eyed him, rather amused by the spectacle before him. The man certainly was interesting, if not an idiot.

120Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Axton

Axton
"Park...you're a tool." He said, after the silence. He was glaring at him still. "I just....why'd you have to be a vampire? I mean, you're kinda cute."

121Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

"Well, if I weren't a vampire, for one, I wouldn't be here." He stated. "...For two, I would've been dead a long time ago. And...hrm." He resisted a vague blush.

122Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Axton

Axton
"Well...whatever! Even if you were something else, it'd be better than what you are! I mean...look at me! I've been alive for a freakin' long time, but at least I'm not a blood sucker." He replied bitterly.

123Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

"I'm almost three-hundred years old, thanks." He frowned. "...And I didn't choose to be turned."

124Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Axton

Axton
"Ha! I have you so beat by like, I dunno..." He mumbled, waving his hand. "Well, then fix it! Right, I head they were workin' on a cure in New York..."

125Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 5 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

"I don't mind being a vampire." He shrugged."I'd rather live than just... die. It's fine like this."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next