Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Even Newer Restart!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1An Even Newer Restart! Empty An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

Axton

Axton
Wolfly wasn't forced into the bar, not this time. He just wanted to forget about the day. His mom had kicked him out, and he really had no where to go anyway.

He sat down, sipping a frilly girl drink. He was seated next to an empty seat, and a rather scary looking man. He had all these tattoos...! But Wolfly was used to it, at this point. He came to this bar often, and it was a slumbar.

He sighed heavily, laying his head on the counter. He wanted to sleep.

2An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am

Cain groaned out loud, rolling his shoulders and taking a long drink of his whiskey. What a fucking night, honestly, it was near fucking hellish.

More of the same, more of absolutely nothing. It's been annoying, for him, and even Tori was completely lost in helping out, too.
So of course, he gives his best 'I need to get laid tonight or let off some steam or SOMETHING' grin to the long-haired guy next to him, and patted his ass.

3An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 am

Axton

Axton
Wolfly just sort of stared at the man next to him.

"Fuck you, I'm not a fag." He replied bluntly, such cruel words coming from such a pretty, feminine face. "Faggot."

Of course, he was really gay, and it was really obvious. But he was used to guys coming onto him, and most of them were ugly in this bar, too.

Though, this guy wasn't actually ugly...Maybe he shouldn't have reacted so reflexively.

4An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am

He grinned, teeth gleaming behind his peeled lips, and jabbed his elbow into the back of a large biker type, chuckling to himself.
"Did you hear that, buddy? He called you a faggot! You gonna take that from a pussy like him?"

It took moments for the man to turn to the other.

5An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 am

Axton

Axton
"What?!" He shouted suddenly, standing up. "No, you're the faggot!"

He punched the redheaded man in the shoulder.

"Fuck you, buddy!"

Of course, this made things even worse.

6An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am

That didn't change the man's stance--of course, he growled and simply stared the boy down...

It took around two, maybe three minutes for a full-blown fight to begin, and within around fifteen minutes, only Wolfly and Cain were left standing.

7An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 am

Axton

Axton
Unfortunately, while Wolfly was conscious, his arm was not so lucky. It was badly broken and mangled, due to an encounter with a broken beer bottle.

"Fuck..." He grimaced, touching the blood pouring from his arm. "Fuck..."

He leaned against the counter, staring at Cain. "Hey...what's your name?" He asked, panting.

8An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 am

"Caineous. Caineous Lyons." He hissed out, grinning at the boy. "Keep it in mind, boyo." He waved him off, sauntering out with only a few cuts.

9An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:24 am

Axton

Axton
After a rather traumatizing incident in which Wolfly's arm bubbled and turned black, he made it his mission to track down Caineous, that bastard, this was all HIS fault!

It wasn't hard to find him, though. He was walking out of his mother's apartment when he spotted the man, outside of his apartment.

"YOU!!!" He screeched, lunging at the man with his black arm and punching him. Hard. "YOU FUCKING DID THIS, YOU IRISH BITCH!"

10An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 am

It shuddered him, and he slammed back against the wall, groaning out loud. "Hey, fuck, fuck, hold on!!" He called out, holding his hands up in a sort of panic. "I didn't fucking mangle your goddamn arm! I didn't touch it!!"

11An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am

Axton

Axton
He grabbed his hair and yanked on it.

"Fuck you, you fucking did this!" He screamed. "You fucking did this to me! I-I'm...possessed because of fucking you!"

Actually, he wasn't. At all.

12An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

"I didn't fucking do it!!" He screamed, one hand pressing hard against his stomach--and catching fire.

13An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am

Axton

Axton
He screeched, jumping backwards.

"Wh-wha...what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He asked, completely shocked.

14An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am

He moved into a defensive position, panting. "Do not fucking get near me! I did not fucking do this!" He screeched out, eyes wide behind cracked glasses.

15An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 am

Axton

Axton
Wolfly stared him down, but he realized he probably shouldn't have gone after him like that.

"...I'm sorry, okay? Just...you fucking know something, I know you do!" He shouted angrily. "B-because...you just have to!"

16An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am

The flames died and he quieted, sliding down the wall and panting. "I-I.... I don't know.... I don't know..." He muttered, rubbing his sweaty brow. "...just.... just calm down...."

17An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 am

Axton

Axton
He took off his sweatshirt, showing off his arm. It was completely black, and spread all the way to this shoulder, even spreading across his chest a bit.

"Okay...okay, fine. I'm sorry, just...I don't know why I'd think you'd know something." He mumbled.

18An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am

He took in a deep breath and shut his eyes, leaning back and reaching into his suit jacket for a packet of cigarrettes. "...Jesus."

"Whatever happened, I don't know. I didn't touch you, you didn't touch me. I just gave you my fuckin name."

19An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 am

Axton

Axton
"Well..." He mumbled. "But you...you caught on fire just now...so, you must know something about, uh, demons? Or whatever? Can you give me a cigarette, please...?"

20An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

"...Demons, eh?..." He muttered, handing him one, and the lighter as well. "...A little bit. More than I maybe should, but not much."

21An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 am

Axton

Axton
He sighed in relief, lighting the cigarette. He didn't usually smoke, but damn did he need it.

"Thanks. Uh. Can you tell me what you know? I think...I think I have a weird case, though."

22An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am

He took the lighter back and sighed slightly, shaking his head and leaning back as he took a long drag.

"Well. I know a little bit about possession, but... I don't think that is really... common."

23An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am

Axton

Axton
"Well...I, uhm. I talked to the demon he said some really weird stuff." He mumbled, eyeing his arm. "He let me have his arm, in place of mine...but he wants me to stop the coming apocalypse. He said...there are going to be mass possessions happening all over the world, soon."

He shook his head.

"...do you think it's true?"

24An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 am

"...Huh. Mass possessions is new..."
"...Soon. Soon enough, all of you will merged."
He frowned and took a long drag.

25An Even Newer Restart! Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:01 am

Axton

Axton
He shrugged, putting out his cigarette after he finished.

"...Hey, uh, Cain? Or whatever your name is, can I sleep at your house?" He asked awkwardly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next