Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony And Leo

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Tony And Leo Empty Tony And Leo Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Axton

Axton

Anthony Evans was kind of a creep. He was a famous, successful web designer...who lived in a shitty apartment because he blew his money on figures and other stupid shit.

He was making his daily trip to the store to get his cigarettes, humming a harem manga ending theme to himself as he walked.

2Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 am

Alanteleomitus was very much lost, and he was also very much... unclothed. He had a sail on that he had found, but that was pretty much it, and he just kind of wandered, looking around.

3Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 am

Axton

Axton

Now, Tony knew every dangerous, crazy damned person in his neighborhood, but the man wandering around? He wasn't one of them. Normally, he wouldn't get involved with the new crazies, but this guy? He was pretty damned attractive. And it had been a while since he'd gotten laid. Usually the figures made them turn away.

"Hey, kid, you okay?" He asked, tapping the kid on the shoulder.

4Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 am

He blinked, and smiled kind of blankly. "...Oh. Hi! I haven't seen anyone who didn't yell at me for a while. Do you have a title?" He looked in his eyes--seriously, he did not break eye contact. He seemed like a weird kid.

5Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 am

Axton

Axton

"...yeah, look, if you're the new crack head in the neighborhood, just don't bring the kids into your little business, kay?" He asked, patting him on the back of the head.

6Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:33 am

"...I, uh, my title is Alanteleomitus. What is yours?" He restarted the conversation, giving a weak little smile. "...I don't actually know what crack is. Sorry."

7Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 am

Axton

Axton

"...right. Uh. You don't get my name, because you're creepin' me out, dude." He tried to sidestep him.

8Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 am

He blinked, worried. "...I-I'm sorry? I... I'm new here, and I don't really know how to talk to people I guess." His eyes got somewhat wibbly.

9Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 am

Axton

Axton

"...are you...a foreigner?" He asked, confused. "Do you need some help...?"

10Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 am

"Y-Yes!! I am definitely a foreigner. Yes." He smiled wide, but inside, he had no fucking idea what a foreigner was. "...I could definitely use some help..."

11Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 am

Axton

Axton

"Oh, alright...uhm, do you have any clothes?" He asked, pulling the kid into the store. "Here, wait here and I'll just buy us some food, kay?"

12Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am

He blinked and smiled, staring to the kind stranger. "...Okay, I guess." What were clothes?...

13Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

Axton

Axton

A few minutes later, Tony returned.

"What'd you say your name was, again, kid?" He asked, pulling out a cigarette and smoking.

14Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 am

He smiled slightly. "My uh, my title is Alateleomitus--I mean my name is that. Sorry." He scratched the back of his neck. "What's yours?"

15Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 am

Axton

Axton

"Uh, let's just call you Leo," he replied, heading back towards his apartment. "I'm Tony. I live in the apartment right over there."

He pointed.

16Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 am

"Oh. Okay, cool. Hi, Tony. Eh... do you mind me maybe staying there for a while?" He blushed nervously, smiling the little smile he'd usually worn.

17Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:07 am

Axton

Axton

"What? Don't you have somewhere to stay? I mean, I know you're a foreigner and all. Where did you even come from?" He asked, huffing on his cigarette.

18Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 am

"Well... I don't really. I came from the--from over the sea." He stated. "...and I really just... don't know what I'm going to do..."

19Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 am

Axton

Axton

"...are you gonna cry?" He asked. "I-I don't do good with the crying thing."

Mainly, he didn't do good with it because he found it incredibly hot, in the worst way. He didn't really want to get a boner in front of the new hot friend he'd made.

Well, 'friend'.

20Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 am

Leo bit his bottom lip, rather unfamiliar with the word but smiling slightly still. "...may I please?..." He asked, looking to him.

21Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 am

Axton

Axton

"...are you crying?" He asked suspiciously. "Stop, don't cry. Stop it!"

22Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

Feeling a little bit nervous, he pouted just a bit further. "I-I'm sorry, I..." He mumbled, looking down. "...if you would rather, I can leave now..."

23Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 am

Axton

Axton

"Wh-what, I'm sorry! I'm making you cry, aren't I?!" He facepalmed. This was a bad idea. But the guy was so. Hot. "...I'll shut up now."

24Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

"C-Can't I stay with you?... Nobody's even said a word to me but you..." He muttered, eyes very nearly welling up.

25Tony And Leo Empty Re: Tony And Leo Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am

Axton

Axton

"...I'm sorry." He replied, coughing nervously. "You can stay with me, don't worry..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum