Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arctic Blade and Constantine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 am

He eyed the limo with a little smile before slipping onto the older man's lap. "Mmm..... Now sounds good to me!" He chirped, kissing his lips hard and wrapping his arms around his neck.

27Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 am

Axton

Axton

"Whoa, babe, you move fast!" He laughed, groping Constantine's butt. "Rawr~ So, what're ya into?"

He winked, "I'll tell ya a secret; I really like shower sex."

He grinned widely, kissing him again.

28Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 am

He giggled and moved against his touch, kissing him again. "Mmm, me too~" He chirped out, rolling himself against him.

29Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:56 am

Axton

Axton

"Then let's wait for the full course," he replied, kissing Constantine's neck. "We can hop in my great, giant shower..."

He grinned, licking his neck, "mm...but just a little bit, now."

30Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 am

"Okay--I'll just have a taste, then. <3" He purred very softly, moving aside and moving to the floor. He pressed his hands softly to the man's thighs, and undid his belt and pants, leaning up with a little coy smile. "Just a taste..."

31Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:02 am

Axton

Axton

"Dayum, you really DO move fast," he laughed, looking down at him. "So, uh...you have experience, or...?"

He leaned back, adjusting his position slightly. "Ya know, I'm all experience..."

32Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:04 am

He pressed a finger to his mouth just once, smiled softly, and pulled him from his underwear quickly, taking the member and pressing a little kiss to the tip.

33Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

Axton

Axton

He pouted slightly, leaning against his hand. He despised being quiet; he was all talk, all the time. If he wasn't talking, he just felt so weird.

Still, he liked to please his sex partners, even if it meant gagging him. He'd done that before, but it certainly wasn't his favorite thing to do. He LIKED talking.

34Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 am

His soft tongue rolled along the head of his member, and he almost purred against him. "Let me do the work~" He giggled, taking him within his lips. He had only done this around twice, but the people he'd sucked off certainly raved about his technique.

35Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 am

Axton

Axton

"...can I talk now?" he moaned quietly, biting his lip. "I-I just...you're pretty good, ya know..."

He smiled at him.

36Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:25 am

He giggled softly against his skin and took more in, pulling off with a pop and licking at his head. "Mm, all you'd like!" He giggled, lapping up his shaft.

37Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:28 am

Axton

Axton

He smiled happily.

"Yes!" He said excitedly. "I like talkin', ya know...but, uhm..."

He laughed, feeling much less charismatic in this situation.

38Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:30 am

The boy nuzzled against his member, kissing and sucking it softly. "Anything you'd like... tell me." He purred out, looking up to him.

39Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:32 am

Axton

Axton

He felt his face turn much redder than it should have as he looked away.

"Uh! Nothin', nothin'..." he replied, looking away and biting his lip.

40Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 am

He kissed him again almost lovingly, and he kissed his head again, before taking him into his mouth again, deeper yet.

41Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Axton

Axton

He grew silent again, as he covered his mouth and looked down at Constantine. He would have talked, if not for the fact that he was panting rather loudly, and it made talking difficult.

42Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Constantine looked up to him with a rather... lusty look, sucking and rolling his tongue along the skin. He purred vaguely, lavishing attention upon him.

43Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Axton

Axton

Arctic couldn't take it anymore, it was just too much. He inhaled sharply, leaning his head back as he climaxed. He panted heavily, his cheeks still a very bright red.

44Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm

He made a giggle and lapped up the mess that he could, nuzzling against him again. "You taste so good~" He giggled against, wiggling himself up closer to him.

45Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Axton

Axton

"Ha, yeah..." He smiled, adjusting his pants and whatnot. "W-well, oh hey, we're here!"

He stood up, pulling Constantine out with him. "You like it?" He grinned widely, gesturing to his rather large house. It wasn't a mansion by any means, but it was quite nice.

"Now, let's head inside, 'kay?"

46Arctic Blade and Constantine  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 pm

He blinked, almost awestruck by the place. He was used to his own little apartment, after all.

"I...incredible." He mumbled, smiling wide at the place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum