Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Lazarus Drake walked into the neutral bar, grinning broadly so his fangs shone under the florescent lights. He adjusted his jacket; underneath it, a rainbow was visible on his shirt.

He sat down at the counter, winking at the male bartender.

"Hey babe. I hear you make a mean cocktail here. I want the special and three shots of Vodka to get started--then maybe you and I can start something later." He licked his lips, waggling his eyebrows.

"I like your jeans. They look tight."

The uncomfortable bartender began mixing his drink, and he glanced around the bar; he froze when he saw her.

"What's a werewolf bitch doing indoors?!" he spat loudly. The bar went quiet.

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

2The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty Re: The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Axton

Axton

Natalie Bezya had been minding her business when she spotted him. She stayed quiet, however, waiting for him to make a move. If he did, she would decide what to do. For now, she sat in the corner, resting her bare feet on the table. A few of the hire ranking werewolves sat around her.

"Well, if it isn't the leech," she said in a deep voice, barely looking at him. "I see they'll let all manner of foul creatures into the bar. Isn't that disappointing?"

She stood up quickly, and the table nearly flipped over. Her leather jacket and her pants squeaked in complaint as she moved around in them.

"I was thinking it was about time for us to have some real fun, anyway," she purred.

3The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty Re: The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"People who have fun with homophobic little whores don't know what fun is," he spat, downing his Vodka shots as the bartender set them in front of him.

"What're you doing in a place for people? Your owner let you off your leash? Did you dig a hole under the fence?"

He laughed loudly.

"I bet he kicked you out, because you're that ugly, babe. Get out of here before you scare all the pretty men away, I'm on the hunt."

4The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty Re: The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Axton

Axton

She just smiled, showing her own sharp, white teeth. They contrasted with her dark skin.

"You scare them away far better than I ever could. Besides, I thought you had a boyfriend? Cheating again?" she chuckled. "I see that vampires are as despicable as ever."

5The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty Re: The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He glared daggers at her, shattering the shot glass in his hand.

"You shut up about him, you filthy little Westboro feminazi slut! Don't you even mention him around me--I don't want his name on your disgusting, chapped lips." He dropped the bloody glass on the counter, paying no mind to his injuries.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. I do what I want--and when I'm hungry, I eat. Like I said, on the hunt."

6The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty Re: The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Axton

Axton

"You only hurt those you love, such is the way of the bloodsucking vampires," she shrugged. "I would never do that, unlike you. You are filthy, despicable, terrible creatures indeed with no sense of loyalty or love. You lust and that is all you do."

She chuckled.

"We are superior."

7The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Empty Re: The Supernatural Biker Gang Leaders Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Take that back," he growled, sitting up straight. "You don't even know what you're talking about. I'll rip out your little doggy spine, you cunt!"

He glanced at the werewolves sitting near her.

"And I'll do it by myself. Because vampires aren't cowards who need to run in a pack to survive--we get together for fun, nothing else."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum