Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RussPruss And Shit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 am

Axton

Axton

He panted, convincing himself that he could not hear Ivan over the sound of himself. He focused on his own pleasure, swallowing as he moved faster, as he dragged his nails down the other man's back.

102RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 am

The nails down his back Ivan gasp out loudly, pace quickening rather needily. It was almost mind-numbing how good this was, to be honest.

103RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert bit his lip, feeling beads of sweat run down his forehead. He was breathing heavily, but he was getting so close, he couldn't stop. He moved faster, more incessantly.

104RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 am

Ivan bit his lip hard to quiet himself, still breathing hard, and moved gradually to pumping himself instead of the slow motion he'd been keeping before. He too was too close for comfort.

105RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 am

Axton

Axton

He dug his fingers in when he finished, and after that, he relaxed and leaned against the couch, letting out a long sigh.

106RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 am

Ivan, surprised almost by the feeling within him, finished off seconds later, moaning out one last time. His hands flopped to his sides and he took in a long breath, still reeling from the feeling.

107RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 am

Axton

Axton

Once his mind cleared, he realized that he had totally just had sex with his high school bully.

Well fuck.

Gilbert pushed him away, trying to get to his feet. He needed a shower.

108RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:23 am

Ivan made a groan and tugged off the offending clothing, following after him. He sure as hell needed one too if Gilbert was going to complain.

109RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:25 am

Axton

Axton

"The fuck are you following me for?" He snapped, making his way into the bathroom. "The shower isn't big enough for two people, I would know. Especially not a fatass like you."

110RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 am

Except Ivan totally managed to get in there, and it really wasn't a small shower anyways. Gilbert was just an ass.

111RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert growled about it, but he couldn't do much.

"Your bleeding," he taunted, as he stared at the marks he had made down his back. He tried to pretend he didn't find them attractive.

112RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 am

"Oh? I... hadn't noticed." He remarked, actually somewhat surprised. It hadn't hurt that bad...

113RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Axton

Axton

He laughed, pressing his hands to the scratch marks, hoping it burned.

"You deserve it," he sneered.

114RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

He groaned out and jabbed a finger into Gilbert's shoulder. "Sure." He remarked.

115RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Axton

Axton

"You did far, far worse to me," he snapped. "Don't pretend to be innocent."

116RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

"The difference is that you do it out of malice." He stated, moving under the water and sighing.

117RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Axton

Axton

"What?!" he exclaimed angrily. "YOU did it out of malice!! Don't even lie!"

118RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 pm

"I just let you fuck me. I care about you. I do not... mean the things I've done. I am hesitant to admit it, but you are... important to me." He looked down momentarily, expecting the routine punch.

119RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 am

Axton

Axton

"...what," he asked, completely surprised by the development.

120RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

"I've always liked you, Gilbert." He admitted, rubbing his forehead.

121RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

Axton

Axton

"No you didn't!" he shouted nonsensically. "You...you did it on purpose! Breaking my arms and shit! Stop trying to make me feel guilty!"

122RussPruss And Shit - Page 5 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 am

"I really did not, though." He furrowed his brow and ran a hand through his own hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum