Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RussPruss And Shit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 am

"...You seriously want it?" He lifted an eyebrow. "Because I will." He stated, one hand on his boxers.

77RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert hesitated, as if he hadn't quite expected Ivan to agree. But it was too late to back out now so he said, "t-totally, yeah, I mean it."

78RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 am

In return he gave a coy smile and pulled him from his boxers, taking the head and pressing a teasingly delicate kiss to it. He took it into his mouth just enough so it would bother him, sucking very slightly.

79RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 am

Axton

Axton

He swallowed, not having expected this. At all. In fact, this had all been revenge that he had hoped would force Ivan to leave him the hell alone. It was supposed to demeaning, humiliating.

Somehow, things had gone weird fast. Weird in a good way, though. If Ivan was any good at this, anyway.

"S-stop fuckin' teasing," he grumbled, digging his fingernails into the edge of the couch.

80RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 am

He chuckled against the warming skin and took him in only a little bit deeper, engulfing the head completely and sucking just a bit harder. Teasing was too fun to pass up.

81RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:08 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert ran his fingers through Ivan's hair before he roughly grabbed it, glaring at him and daring him to continue teasing him.

82RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 am

He didn't flinch, simply grunted softly as he pushed more of the length into his mouth. With a strange amount of ease, he took the entirety of it into his mouth, sucking and swallowing at him with next to no mercy.

83RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 am

Axton

Axton

He squirmed noticeably, leaning his head back onto the couch as he very loudly moaned and gasped. He didn't even bother trying to be quiet. At least Ivan had stopped teasing him, he supposed.

84RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 am

Noticing only somewhat that Gilbert was reacting in the exact way he would have liked, Ivan only amped his pace up, trying to coax him into coming ever so quickly.

85RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 am

Axton

Axton

And it worked. Much to his embarrassment, at that pace, Gilbert couldn't continue for very long. He released Ivan's hair once he came, though he was rather disappointed.

"The...the fuck was that?!" he exclaimed.

86RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 am

A bit dripped down his chin, but he swallowed what was left and wiped that off. "...Do you need more?" He asked, lifting a brow. He was certain he'd done well.

87RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:21 am

Axton

Axton

"Of course I fucking do!" he shouted. "I mean...first it's the teasing, then fucking deepthroating?! Jesus Christ, make up your mind!"

88RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 am

"Would you prefer I take it slow? I'll do what you'd like." He smirked vaguely, lips still gleaming. "Feel free to pick."

89RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert just glared at him. Stupid jerk.

"I want you to bottom, that's what I want," he replied eagerly.

90RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 am

He pulled Gilbert down over him and smirked vaguely. "Then do it." He shrugged simply. "It'd be nice if you have lube, but I'm going to guess you don't." He pushed a pair of fingers into his own mouth, sucking and rolling his tongue over them.

91RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 am

Axton

Axton

Now Gilbert had to decide whether or not he admitted to the lube he had stashed all over his apartment. He decided a bit of humiliation was better than pain.

Pulling away from Ivan for the moment, he stuck his hand between the couch cushions and retrieved the small bottle he kept there.

"If you fucking say anything, I'll kill you," he snapped.

92RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 am

He removed the fingers and shifted his legs apart. "Not a word." He chuckled very softly, just pleased he actually did have some.

93RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 am

Axton

Axton

Though he was far less sure about this now, he insisted on doing it.

"Uhm," he stuttered. "...you do it."

94RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 am

With a slight sigh, he did it himself, pressing into himself while biting his own lip somewhat hard.

With due time, he made a hefty sigh and nodded. "Alright."

95RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:44 am

Axton

Axton

Satisfied, Gilbert grinned widely.

"You know, the last time I topped someone, it was a woman," he told him, and it was supposed to be an insult, but he wasn't so sure it came off as one.

Deciding to move on from his failure of the mouth, he focused on pressing against the other man.

96RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 am

Ivan was going to make a remark, but to be honest he was filled too well to care. He made a soft moan instead and grasped at his own member, rubbing very slightly. The anticipation was almost too much for him to bear, and he wrapped his legs around him in return.

97RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 am

Axton

Axton

He wrapped his arms around Ivan, digging his nails into his back. He grinned despite himself, positive Ivan would be totally humiliated by this.

98RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 am

Ivan tilted his head back, making a long moan of pleasure as he was stretched, legs wrapped yet tighter around him and one hand pressed hard, rubbing his own cock. This was even better than he'd imagined it would be.

He'd done a lot of thinking in high-school, alright?

99RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert tried to ignore that, convincing himself Ivan wasn't enjoying this, and that he wasn't enjoying this, as he pushed himself further and dug his nails into his back deeper.

100RussPruss And Shit - Page 4 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 am

That only made him moan louder, body rocking into his hips. It hit him directly where he was most sensitive, and it was almost a euphoric feeling. Ivan rubbed himself just a bit harder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum