Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sometimes You Just Need a Break

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Sometimes You Just Need a Break Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Axton

Axton

The bruising was extensive. Across his entire body, Mars figured. He hadn't had a chance to get a good look at it quite yet. He was lucky, though; it was just bruises and nothing more. He knew that he could be much, much worse off than he was. But this? It was enough for him to seriously reevaluate his lifestyle choice.

It was actually somewhat hilarious, because he had expected Priestly to be the one who drove him away. As it turned out, that hadn't been the case at all. Hell, Priestly was probably a main factor in keeping him in the business. Their last case, however, was more than enough to make him quit. Priestly or not, he couldn't do it anymore. He didn't even want to think about it.

Instead, as he sat on the edge of the hotel bed, he thought about what he would do, as he waited for Priestly to return from the store.

2Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

And return Priestly did, with a bag full of groceries they'd need for the next few days.

"I grabbed your eggs and the Mars Bars," he said brightly, tossing a Mars Bar at Mars. "For my li'l Mars Bar." He expression softened, and he sat down next to him.

"How are you feeling? Still really sore, I'll bet?"

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

3Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 am

Axton

Axton

He didn't reply for a second, because he was still recovering from how badly it had hurt to reach up and catch the stupdi candy bar. Goddamn reflexes; if it had hit him in the face it would've hurt less.

"Uh. Yeah..." He mumbled, unwrapping his candy and taking a bite out of it anyway. "I'm fine, though."

He swallowed, then shook his head.

"Well, not really, actually...I, uhm. Can we talk?"

4Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Of course," he said, lightly kissing him on the cheek. "Anything--oh, but if you're asking me to jerk you off while you're injured, the answer is a yes, boo." He winked, chuckling softly.

5Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 am

Axton

Axton

He rolled his eyes, only because hitting Priestly would be far too painful.

"I...think I'm gonna take a vacation." He said, fiddling with the wrapper to his Mars Bar. "Just for a little bit. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get over these bruises, for one, but...I just...I don't want to always be in danger, you know?"

He glanced up at Priestly, unsure of what his reaction would be.

6Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He nodded, still smiling.

"...Yes, I don't blame you. Do me a favor, though?"

7Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:20 am

Axton

Axton

"Hm?" He asked, pleasantly surprised that Priestly didn't try to coerce him into some sort of 'in case we never see each other again' sex. Not that he would mind. Well, not that he would mind on the inside. On the outside he would "mind".

8Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He pulled a rosary out of his pocket; the beads were carved into the shape of tiny skulls.

"It's mine--I've had it a while, it's one of the first I found when I started collecting. Take it, it has my blessing." He kissed the rosary before handing it over. "Always carry it with you so I don't have to worry."

9Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 am

Axton

Axton

Mars stared at him. Priestly was being genuinely sentimental? Really?

"I...okay." He replied, still surprised. "I have my rosary, but having this one won't hurt..."

He took it from him, very slowly reclasping it around his neck. He unbuttoned his shirt, so he could put it underneath like his other.

"Well, I...thank you." He replied, somewhat unsure of what to say. "I probably won't be leaving for a while, though...I can't do much, you know, in this condition."

10Sometimes You Just Need a Break Empty Re: Sometimes You Just Need a Break Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:13 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He smiled, very gently kissing Mars on the hand.

"I know. But now you can leave whenever you feel ready--there are sometimes when you just wake up in the middle of the night and you have to leave. You don't know where, you don't know why, but you do so you do it."

He stood up and grabbed the eggs from the shopping bag, wondering what he should make.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]