Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greta and Leila Will Bond Over, What Else, Food!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Axton

Axton

Greta Lovinski didn't mind Hufflepuff's, not really. But Greta had a clause that stated she had to pick on everyone equally! So, today, she singled out a certain Hufflepuff. One who, she assumed, would be an easy target. Then again,w hat Hufflepluff wasn't?! She laughed to herself for a few minutes, before remembering she was supposed to be quietly following the girl.

Oh.

She froze, wondering if the girl had noticed. She sure hoped now! It'd ruin her totally perfect plan!!

The girl gave a cold stare back--very un-Hufflepuff-like.

"....You got a bone to pick with me, kid?" She retorted, sounding older than twelve for certain...

Axton

Axton

Greta jumped, her unholy mop of hair flowing in awkward directions.

"What?! Oh, hi!" She laughed nervously, but her smile was anything but inviting. "Oh, uh, right! I forgot, like, how to get to Gryffindor."

This was the worst plan ever, never mind.

She stared. "....Too bad I'm not a Gryffin-dork." She retorted, checking her nails. "Now scram."

Axton

Axton

"Whoa, you hold your tongue, you Mudblood!" She screamed loudly, and rather abruptly. "How dare you call my perfect, perfect house a mean name like that!!"

Without thinking about it, she immediately moved to punch Leila.

Catching the fist and tossing her back in a fit of shock, she growled. "hey now!! I am not a bleedin' mudblood!! Pureblood to you, brat!"

Axton

Axton

Greta gasped.

"Oh my GOSH! You're a Pureblood, really?!" She looked exceptionally surprised, because she was. She herself was a halfblood. "That's so cool, I should beat you up twice as hard!!"

"Oh. yeah. Like I'll let a Griffindork beat me up. At all." She remarked, popping her neck and smiling wide.

Axton

Axton

"What?! Of course I could beat you up, you're just a lame Hufflepuff!!" She snapped, stomping her foot onto the ground. "You just watch, I'll beat your face to Timbuktu!"

"You wanna try me? Let's do it, then!!" She declared, glaring her down.

Axton

Axton

Thus, Greta threw yet another punch. She wailed on the girl before her, feeling a surge of excitement. She loved fighting. It felt so gratifying.

Now, since she was only a kid, a few of the punches made contact, but she caught the ones that would have counted and threw a hard punch of her own to the other girl's eye. That ought to do, she thought.

Axton

Axton

Even after a hard punch to the eye, Greta continued to wail on her. She wasn't one to give up. Gotta love her determination, despite being pretty much blind in one of her eyes.

The younger girl growled and threw more at her, punching into the most vital places she could think of while trying to avoid the brunt of most of her punches. She was small, but she definitely hit hard.

Axton

Axton

Greta finally backed away.

"Okay, okay! Gosh, you're a jerk!" She said, touching her poor, poor eye. "Ow! Look what you did, that's now allowed!! No one is supposed to hit me back, that makes it not fun! Apologize, you stupid, mean HuffeJERK!"

She grinned and made a soft cough, feeling her stomach for--yep, bruises. Of course. "Welp! Sorry~"

Axton

Axton

"That apology sucked, apologize better!" She stomped her foot, putting a hand over her eye. God, it hurt.

She snickered and rose, wincing slightly at the pain in her belly. "Hehe. How about nope?"

Axton

Axton

"No! Fix this, you jerk! If I go to the infirmary everyone will know I lost!!" She felt tears well in her eyes. No one could know. No one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum