Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Law and Order: Blackmail Edition

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Wed May 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Axton

Axton

"No, I don't drink." he replied, looking at Demetry rather crossly. It was actually rather annoying; the food and the wine insinuated that this wasn't going to be other quickly. The last thing he wanted to do was spend his time off with the despicable detective.

"Can't we just get down to business?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'd like to go home and catch up on my sleep once this is done with."

27Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"My bed is large enough for two," he said, smiling at him. No matter what he did, his smiles always looked shady and untrustworthy. "I'm sure even a lummox like you will fit comfortably."

He grabbed a cheese cube and popped it into his mouth.

"In any case, we'll have plenty of time for everything. Why not have some pleasant discussion beforehand?" He raised an eyebrow. "Unless, of course, you're bored with all topics but the sexual. But that wouldn't say much for your character, would it?"

He glanced at the wine with a frown. "Are you sure you don't drink? I've heard it has quite the relaxing effect in this kind of situation--you may thank me, believe it or not."

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

28Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Axton

Axton

"I don't drink anything but wine, and only on special occasions," he said bluntly. "This is most certainly not a special occasion. So, no, I won't be drinking."

He glanced at the food. Gilles was kind of hungry, but he didn't want to admit it, so he didn't bother eating. He just stared at the platter of cheese, as if battling it with his mind. He refused to eat; not in front of this douchebag.

"In any case, if we're going to have a conversation, then I'm assuming you already have in mind what we're to discuss." He had no doubts that it was going to be unpleasant no matter what it was.

29Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 8:31 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Sure thing," he said, pouring a glass of wine. He set it in front of Gilles with a smile. "In case you change your mind--I hope you'll come to view our little 'visits' as somewhat special. That, and being buzzed will make them easier to swallow, I'm sure.

"As for our conversation, I assure you I struggled for hours to find topics worthy of your time," he said, his voice thick with sarcasm. "In the end, I decided simple was better--what do you enjoy doing in your free time? Aside from the...less than savory reasons for this chat."

He chuckled and ate a grape. "Are you sure you aren't hungry? From what I understand, you will be later if you aren't now. Don't think I'll stop when you get tired."

30Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Axton

Axton

"I don't have any hobbies, aside from my 'unsavory' one," he said bluntly. "I go to work, I go home, I go to my sidejob, and I sleep. That's it."

He just stared at the other detective, rather unamused. "I'm not hungry, and I won't get hungry because I have stamina. You know, from having to actually go outdoors and chase criminals."

That said, he leaned back on the seat, crossing his legs. "Now are we done talking?"

31Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Demetry's eyes widened. "Sidejob--is that seriously what you call it? More like an unsavory hobby, really. After all, you're not the one getting--"

Suddenly, a light bulb went on in his head. The corners of his mouth moved upward, and his eyes began to tear up; soon enough, he was cackling loudly and holding his sides. He slapped the armrest of his expensive green sofa, unable to control his mirth.

"You're the sex worker! Good God...Lordy...this is so much better than I ever could have anticipated! Why, it's almost too juicy! My sides hurt, but...," He struggled to wipe the tears from his eyes, still shaking with peals of laughter.

"I had thought you were only hiring a whore--this is infinitely better. God, you're never going to live this down. A stripping police officer, the idea! Marion City's finest indeed!" He struggled to breathe, finally calming down. "Ah...sorry...you're never going to get out of my grasp now. I own you, with this."

He snickered again, shaking his head. "Did you bring your uniform? Shall I get some one dollar bills to put in your thong?"

32Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Axton

Axton

Demetry hadn't even known? Seeing as how the uniform wouldn't even fit a woman unless she was monstrous, he had assumed Demetry had figured it out. Well, too late now.

"Of course I didn't bring my uniform," he replied bluntly. "You didn't ask me to."

He stood up. "Where's the bathrom?" Gilles asked, hoping to get a few moments away from Demetry. He really, really hated that man.

33Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Down the hall, to the left," he said, still grinning. "Go on and freshen up while you're in there. Since you seem so weary of your conversation, I figured we might as well speed things up."

He took a small sip of the wine, winking.

"Time to do what you're best at, right? I trust you have no objections to fellatio."

34Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Axton

Axton

Before he closed the door to the bathroom he replied, "of course I have no objections to receiving oral." Then, he rather loudly closed the door.

Gilles really would rather not ever come out of the bathroom; he had kind of hoped that there would be a window he could climb out of. Unfortunately, there wasn't one. So, instead, he made sure his hair was slicked back properly before he puttered around in the bathroom for quite an awkward amount of time. When he finished, he washed his hands and headed back into the living room.

"Can we start now?"

35Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Sure thing," said Demetry, rising from the sofa. He smiled again. "Are you that eager? I take it you're a faggot--or at least a complete slut. It's no secret that our relationship is...less than friendly, but any dick will do for you, I suppose?"

He chuckled softly and lead Dubois out of the living room and into the hall, where tasteful paintings lined the walls. He opened the set of double doors that lead to the master bedroom; inside was a large bed, neatly made with white sheets.

"Get on your knees," he commanded, sitting on the bed and unzipping his pants. "This is something you normally do with your clients, right? I'd opt for foreplay, but I lack experience and refuse to be jerked around by the likes of you. If you'll excuse my expression."

36Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Axton

Axton

"You're a virgin?" He asked, the faintest smile gracing his lips. It would be somewhat satisfying if Demetry was, though he doubted he was a total virgin. More than likely, he was just, as he said, inexperienced.

"Do you want me to take off my clothes first?" he asked, before he realized that Demetry probably didn't care. He was just used to offering, since most of the people he slept with had preferences. He hated his instincts sometimes.

"Never mind," he replied, moving over to where Demetry was sitting.

37Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 10:19 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"You think I'm that pathetic?" he snapped, slipping his pants and boxers down to his ankles. "As if. This isn't my first brush with a whore."

He tucked his hair behind his ear, sneering down at Officer Dubois. He looked so lowly from this angle; Demetry couldn't have asked for more.

"I expect you to suck it, if it wasn't clear enough."

He put on a condom.

Last edited by kazedragon on Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

38Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Axton

Axton

"That's a scary thought," he mumbled to himself. The idea that Demetry had managed to get someone to like him enough to have sex with him was, quite frankly, horrifying.

Pushing the thought from his mind, he ran his hands up Demetry's thighs, to the sensitive inner parts. He touched him, before he leaned over to run his lips across him.

He shuddered; he was far more repulsed than he thought he would be.

39Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"...She was sixteen," he said, tangling his fingers in Dubois' hair. Just like that time, he felt surprisingly little shame at exposing his palest parts to someone else.

"I was fifteen. We went to school together. You remind me of her--not in looks or in manner, but in moral principle."

He gasped, then chuckled softly.

"Do I disgust you, too? Funny--you're still the lowly one here."

40Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Axton

Axton

Honestly debating on biting him or not, Dubois decided on not biting him. But only after much deliberation. He really would like to teach the detective a lesson, but he had no means of coming out on top in any of their little spats. His plans were pretty much doomed to fail no matter what he did.

He licked Demetry, glancing up at him. He sure hoped this would shut him up.

41Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"I had to pay her," he continued. "Do you want me to pay you too? It's no problem, you know--I hardly even need my job. My family is loaded.

"Do you deep-throat, officer?" he asked, stroking his hair. "She wouldn't do it. But I've always been somewhat curious...

"For such a lowly, disgusting thing, you aren't hideous," he mused in what may have been an attempt at a compliment. "Not hard on the eyes at all, you know."

42Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Axton

Axton

As horrible as the thought was, Dubois felt a little bit better knowing that he'd had to pay someone. Of course no one would genuinely like a douchebag like Demetry. Now he just felt kind of guilty.

He tried, again, to stop thinking about it as he continued to give Demetry a blowjob. It could be worse, he supposed. Dubois knew fully well that he could deep throat, but that was something he was never going to do for him. Because, as stupid as it was, he'd always refused to do certain things, saving them for a potential boyfriend he may or may not ever get.

43Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He tugged on Dubois's hair like a child pulling on an animal's ears. He studied the man's face curiously, even though the pleasure was distracting.

"What do you enjoy doing, anyway?" he asked quietly. "This only has to be bad for you if you make it--I am a relatively curious man, Dubois. It's one of my better qualities.

"It's the entire reason you're here, in fact."

44Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Axton

Axton

He ignored him, anyway. He had absolutely no plans on enjoying this at all. In fact, he just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. Which is why he pretended he couldn't hear him, speeding up his movements.

The faster Demetry was satisfied, the faster he could get home and get some sleep before he started another hellish day of work.

45Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"What if I told you you couldn't leave until we both climax?" he asked. "Would you play with me then? I don't like boring toys, Dubois, so make yourself interesting before I grow tired of you."

He took a deep breath, yanking his hair again.

"I want to do more, so you can stop doing this. Show me something else you do with your clients."

46Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Axton

Axton

Gilles pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He frowned deeply.

"Fine. What do you want? Sixty-nine? Anal?" He asked, crossing his arms. "I don't care. I'm fine with anything. I just want to get it over with. I'll cum no matter what we do. Well. More than likely.

"Just tell me what you want, or I'll choose and you probably won't like it."

47Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"I'm the inexperienced one," he said, shrugging. "Do as you please--if it displeases me, I'll stop you."

He grabbed another condom from the nightstand, ripping it open with his teeth. He handed it to Dubois.

"I trust you might be needing that? I would like to maintain my record of no STDs--one time without protection was quite enough. You won't cry afterward, will you? She did."

48Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Axton

Axton

"You're disgustingly pathetic," he told him bluntly. Despite that, he did put on the condom. Only because he really wasn't interested in touching Demetry with his bare skin more than he had to.

Dubois shoved Demetry onto the bed, crawling on top of him. He stared down at him, frowning deeper. He almost never frowned like this during sex, but the entire situation had him displeased. He just hated everything about Demetry.

"I'm going to assume you aren't a masochist," he replied, a tinge of disappointment in his voice. Even so, he latched onto Demetry's hair, pulling him into a forceful kiss.

49Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Demetry yanked Dubois' hair in return, he mouth curling into a snarl even as he kissed him. "So you're that kind of person," he panted, unimpressed. "Sickening."

He shoved Dubois in the chest, hard. "Crush me and I'll hurt you twice as badly, whore. We're not friends, since you insist on keeping it that way.

"Now hurry up and actually do something before I go soft--I thought you were supposed to be good at this."

50Law and Order: Blackmail Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Law and Order: Blackmail Edition Sun May 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Axton

Axton

He smiled ever so slightly, rather amused by the reaction he got. Dubois didn't reply to the remarks, but instead he ran his tongue over Demetry's lips, as he moved his hands back down to the detective's stomach, and then his crotch. He wasn't really enjoying himself, but seeing Demetry worked up did amuse him greatly.

In fact, he wondered if it was possible to completely dominate him...yes, that would make this enjoyable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum