Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are The Kings And Queens

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:16 am

"...Displeasing you would be awful." He muttered, thin, pale hands sliding up to hold his cheeks. "...Anything I can do?..."

27We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 am

Axton

Axton

"Anything you desire," he replied, flashing his fangs at him.

28We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:27 am

He made a childish pout, clinging closer to the man. "...Comeee onnnn..." He whispered, cocking his head. "Anything you, want I will give to you."

29We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:31 am

Axton

Axton

"Then give me your soul," he replied, running his fingers over his face. "Give me your everything...but you can't. You can only give me what is within your power, but, you decide what that is."

30We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 am

He gave a firm nod, giving a teasing smile to the man. "...As much as I can give, I will." He leaned up, kissing his lips once.

31We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Axton

Axton

Dragomir licked his lips.

"Good."

32We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Park flushed vaguely, kissing him again and leaning in. "...Shall we?..."

33We Are The Kings And Queens - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Axton

Axton

"Go ahead, then," he replied.

Last edited by MisterAshley on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum