Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Search Yourself

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Search Yourself Empty Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:58 am

It was hard to get a good look at someone when their fist was in your face--and that was why Kazeki Mori was never really in any trouble. He was good at getting out of messes and good at cleaning up his own messes. People didn't like him, and he didn't like people in the slightest bit. Not one.
So of course, when he started seeing things like little frogs and ghosts when he was SURE there was nothing there... He was pissed as all fucking get out.
He couldn't be crazy, could he?...
Could he?

2Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:25 am

Axton

Axton

Despite his initial intentions, Yuu found himself rather taken with one Kazeki Mori. He had a weakness for strong men, what could he say? But despite that, he couldn't afford to lose sight of his goal; entering a binding contract with Mori was first and foremost on his mind. Except when he got a view of that nice ass of his, 'cause how was he supposed to think about anything else when that thing was in sight?

But Yuu forced himself to focus as he carefully tailed the man (perhaps he was on his way to school; Yuu didn't know or care). He knew it would be important to stay in a shaded area; even in his human form, if Mori saw his shadow, he would know he wasn't human. That couldn't happen; not until Mori entered the contract. Then Yuu could do anything he wanted~!

Finally, he found the opening he was waiting for. The suspicious man jumped out from his hiding spot from somewhere behind Mori and... pounced on a large monster. He was some sort of demon, but Yuu wasn't worried; if Mori couldn't handle it, he could.

He let out a girlish shriek, mainly to match his new form which included (fake) breasts. Even if he changed his chest, the lower half of his anatomy stayed genetically the same.

Playing the part of a damsel in distress, he let out a cry of, "You, big manly man with the cute butt, please, help me~!"

3Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 am

Ever one for protecting the innocent--or at least the mostly innocent, it was bit weird that that girl had called him as such, but he didn't quite care, just shrugged it off and rushed to the area, sliding into a fighting pose.

"What's wrong?" He spat out, eying the scene rather curiously--nothing seemed very wrong to him, it just looked like some girl with generous amounts of breast was being attacked by... nothing. At all.

4Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Axton

Axton

He flounced, showing off his rather endowed chest.

"Please, sir, can't you see I'm being attacked?!" He screeched in a high pitched voice.

It wasn't possible that Mori couldn't see the demon, right? ...right? Because that would be disastrous.

5Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

He frowned vaguely, pulling his sword from his back--the teachers didn't tend to mess with a kid with such a nasty scar anyways. He was good at that kind of thing, anyways--people didn't tend to really bother him anymore. He stepped nearer, furrowing his brow.

"...By what?"

6Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Axton

Axton

"Can't you see it you dolt?!" He exclaimed, then cleared his throat and sounded girlier. "I mean, help, it's huge and gonna drop me if you don't do something! It's right there behind me!"

7Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 pm

He scratched the back of his head and stepped nearer, frowning. "...Seriously? Lady, I think you're kind of crazy. There..." He blinked at a flash of blackness--rubbing at his eyes to make things clearer--and there it was--monstrous, and in the school. For whatever reason.

He made a slight grunt and slipped into a pose making it easier to head forward. He made a slash, calling out.

8Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Axton

Axton

Yuu winced, waiting for the inevitable drop to the ground. He could land on his feet if he wanted, but he had to look distressed still.

9Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Mori watched the beast fall, though it looked rather confused in the first place. He eyed the woman, stepping near. "Are you alright, then?..." He asked, scratching his neck.

10Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Axton

Axton

She got to her feet after having fallen, dusting off her rather revealing dress.

"Oh, sweetheart~!" She called, embracing Mori and shoving his face into her large breasts. "Thankyou~~~! You're so kind...! I know just the way to repay you!"

11Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Making a gasp at the sudden embrace, he flushed a dark red and stumbled back, eyes huge. "N-Nah, it's okay, but seriously... what was that?!"

12Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Axton

Axton

She lovingly pinched Mori's cheek.

"Oh, sweetie, don't worry about it; those big scary monsters are always coming after me, though...I wonder why?" As she said this, she purposely made her large breasts bounce. "Anyway, you're so strong...Do you think...You could help me out like this all the time...? It would mean so muuuch to a lovely girl like myself~"

13Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

He blinked, staring rather intently at the cartoonishly large breasts, he couldn't help it, really. "...I guess I could. Who are you? You're in a different uniform than ours..."

14Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Axton

Axton

"Oh, I go to your rival school, actually..." He blushed. "I was coming here to find someone strong who could protect me, though, because everyone at my school is a wimp!"

She smiled widely.

"But now I found you! There's just one thing I have to do, to make sure you'll always be there to protect me...~"

15Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am

He blinked, a little surprised. "...Oh. Okay, I uh, suppose." He stated, rubbing his neck.

"What exactly do I have to do?"

16Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 am

Axton

Axton

She smiled brightly.

"You just have to sign a little itty bitty contract!"

17Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 am

"...A contract to protect you? Why do you need something like that?" He frowned very vaguely, crossing his arms over.

18Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 am

Axton

Axton

"To make sure you don't abandon me all of the sudden!" She huffed.

19Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:37 am

"I don't need a contract. I'm a man of my word, and honor." He gave a steeled look. "I'll take care of you, miss."

20Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 am

Axton

Axton

"That's what you say now..." Her eyes teared up. "That's what they always say..."

21Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 am

He frowned vaguely, and reached to her, gently wiping one of her tears aside. "...I'll sign it."

22Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 am

Axton

Axton

She smiled again.

"Really...? Thank you so much...~"

23Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 am

He nodded softly. "It's fine. How do I sign?"

24Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Axton

Axton

She pulled a paper out of her shirt and then grabbed Mori's hand, pricking it with her nail so that it bled, she smeared it across the paper.

"There!"

25Search Yourself Empty Re: Search Yourself Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm

He didn't flinch, only staring her down. "Do you have a name, miss?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum