Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leopard Lurves His Brotha

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Axton

Axton

Leopard just wanted to be happy. After their last encounter had ended sourly, he decided a part 2 was in order. He sent his brother a letter, which read something along the lines of, 'hey, let's settle things'.

Yes, it was perfect; James would come to his house and he would show off, and then they'd reconcile and be happy brothers again.

2Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Naturally, James came over with all the calmness and composure he had possessed since rediscovering his brother. Which is to say he kicked the door open while holding a submachine gun.

"Come out, brother!" he shouted seriously. "I will return your dignity!"

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

3Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Axton

Axton

Leopard was lounging on his couch, surrounded by two busty blond Asian beauties.

"Hey, brother!" He jumped up happily. "Put the gun away, we're gonna go out clubbing today~!"

4Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He lowered the gun, glaring at Leopard with incredible rage.

"You brought civilian hostages?!" he exclaimed. "You sick, sick bastard--I want my brother back. Let the girls go so I can shoot you and save your honor. It's the only way--I'm warning you." He gritted his teeth. "This is your sick idea of 'clubbing'? You even sound like a villain now."

5Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Axton

Axton

"What?! They're not hostages, they're just prostitutes!" He insisted. "They're actually my friends, too; Suki and Yuna." He gestured to them, and they smiled. They were pretty used to getting guns shoved in their faces at this point.

He crossed his arms. "I'm not a fuckin' villain, either!" He said, grinding his teeth together. "I only do jobs that give me information about you! That's it. That's all."

6Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Oh, yeah?" he asked. "How many people have you killed?"

7Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Axton

Axton

"More importantly, how many people have you killed, mister righteous asshole?!" He shouted suddenly, taking steps towards his brother. "Yeah, if I'm such a fuckin' bad person, then I'm supposed to kill people, right?! So what about you, mister hero??"

8Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

The color drained from James's face. He placed his finger over the trigger again.

"I kill bad people, Chase!" he shouted back. "People like you--people who try to kill other people. I save lives--and it's not like I can just quit. I was taken--you were there, you remember! You're the one who didn't save me." As soon as he said the last sentence, he completely regretted it.

9Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Axton

Axton

Leopard pounced on him, grabbing his neck and shoving him into the wall. Hard. Expensive paintings that hung on the walls rattled loudly.

"How. Dare. You." He hissed, grinding his teeth together. "I can't believe that after all this fucking time you STILL blame me! They. Shot. Me. In the fucking brain! You know how goddamned lucky I am to even be breathing right now?!"

He gripped James's clothes in his hands, until his knuckles were white.

10Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

As James glared at his brother, and angry tears filled his eyes, literally the most embarrassing thing possible occurred. He felt it happening without looking; slowly, his face turned redder. He could feel it poking his brother's leg. His erection was poking his brother's leg.

There was something seriously messed up about this; he was being held by the throat. He reassessed himself; he didn't feel aroused, only angry. Perhaps he was the kind of freak that got off to this? He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as he remembered his old feelings. It made sense freaks with the hots for their brothers got off to violence as well. He could feel the shame crushing him, immobilizing him.

11Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Axton

Axton

Leopard blinked. He glanced down, checking the position of James's gun. Yep. Nowhere near his leg. He looked back up at his brother's face, which was progressively turning more red.

Yeah. This was awkward.

He opened his mouth to say something, but he honestly had no idea. What the fuck did he say? "Yeah, it's okay you've got a boner right now, let's just keep arguing". Yeah. No.

"Uhm." He could feel his grip loosening on his brother before he voluntarily let him go and took an awkward step back.

12Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"I..." James began awkwardly, also unsure of how to proceed. What was he supposed to say? "I'm a kinky freak who's always wanted to have sex with you, so let's keep arguing because it gets me hot?" Yeah. Hell no.

"...I can't help it because of the women," he said quickly, clearing his throat. "It's not like I've been allowed to have relationships, you know." Actually, he was authorized to have relationships when he wasn't working--he just hated everyone.

13Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Axton

Axton

Leopard nodded slowly. "...Go ahead and sleep with them, then." He replied, forcing himself to smile. Be cool. He reminded himself. "That's what there here for~!"

He smiled at his brother, but it was entirely fake. He really wished his brother had had that boner for an entirely different reason. But he swallowed down those thoughts; it wouldn't be wise to also get an erection.

"I mean, I've got an extra room, you can use." He said, pointing.

14Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:05 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He scoffed.

"HQ would be upset if I associated with--" He paused in the middle of his thought; he spent most of his time and energy trying to piss of HQ. This would be perfect.

"...You know what? Fine. But, um, one condition--you have to strip too," he said awkwardly. "So I know you're not hiding any weapons." In reality, he just wanted to be able to maintain his boner long enough to pretend it was really the women he was interested in.

15Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Axton

Axton

"No problem, I planned on sleeping with Suki anyway." He grinned, unbuttoning his animal print dress shirt.

Really, though, Leopard was just eager to show off his body. He was quite proud of it; he had grown up and become far less lanky, and more lean and muscular. Besides that, he had all those nice leopard tattoos he was so proud of. He paid lots of money for them, and it showed; they were impressive. All over his back, and onto his butt, on his sides and hips. He had the spots on the back of his thighs and all over his arms and neck. Though, his chest and abs were barren of spots.

He pulled off his pants and his underwear, tossing them aside.

"Satisfied?" He asked, crossing his arms.

16Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

James just nodded, trying hard not to stare. Awkwardly, he took off his shoes, setting them by the door, then shyly pulled off his jacket. The last time he had so much as changed in front of someone, it had been as a child with his brother.

"W-what's wrong with Yuna?" he demanded, attempting to distract himself from his brother's attractive physique. "I want Suki, if she's the one you were going to sleep with--I won't fall for any tricks, even if we are brothers."

17Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Axton

Axton

He rolled his eyes.

"Come on, they're both beautiful. It's just that Suki really knows what I like." He moved back to his position between the two and sat down, putting his arm around Suki and kissing her cheek. "She's a tiger in bed, I don't think you can handle her.

"But Yuna is wonderful too. Though to be honest, I prefer to sleep with them both at once."

18Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"I can handle anything," he snapped, pausing in the middle of unbuttoning his shirt. Something about seeing his naked brother in between two whores, the thought of them touching him...it was endlessly sicking. They were defiling him, corrupting him with their filth...people like this were the reason his precious Chase was gone.

"Are you suggesting a foursome?" he asked in his serious, unreadable secret agent voice.

19Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Axton

Axton

He wrinkled his nose, feigning disgust.

"That's gross, you're my brother." He replied, though he didn't sound very convincing. "But fine, whatever, you can have Suki. You don't mind, right, sweetheart?"

Suki shook her head, kissing his forehead. "I'll miss you." She teased, poking his nose. He laughed in return, kissing her affectionately on the forehead.

20Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

James gritted his teeth involuntarily; he suddenly wanted to kill her. How dare she openly defile his brother like that...

He stood there, with his shirt awkwardly unbuttoned.

"Yes, yes, fine. So, you mentioned a spare room?"

21Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Axton

Axton

"Yeah, Suki can show you there, but first you gotta strip. All the way." He grinned. "Since, well, you made me do it, it's only fair. You know."

He waved his hand. "Go on."

22Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Blushing noticeably, he unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way then neatly folded it before placing it on the ground. He did the same with his pants, then his socks, then his underwear.

"Better?" he snapped, secretly hoping his brother was impressed. He had also changed much since childhood; training exercises and a precise diet had helped him to lose baby fat and pack on muscle. Though still shorter than his brother, he was still attractive in his own right. He pulled his hair out of its ponytail, letting his long, red hair obscure his shoulders.

23Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Axton

Axton

Leopard grinned, before he could stop himself. He as impressed, but he decided he would keep that to himself. The part he found the most attractive was James's wonderful, wonderful hair. He loved it too much for his own good.

"Right, well, Suki, lead the way." He gestured for her to get up, and she did, crossing over to James.

She winked at him. "For you, I'll be extra rough."

24Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:01 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He managed not to flinch, though he wanted to; he didn't want rough sex with this whore. No, what he wanted was absolutely any kind of sex with the man sitting on the couch, but that wasn't really a possibility.

He slicked his bangs out of his face with his hand, trying to look cool.

"...Great," he replied in the same monotone. "Let's just get this over with, it's nothing I haven't done before." In fact, he was still very much a virgin; he had merely reached the point on his life where it was really embarassing.

25Leopard Lurves His Brotha Empty Re: Leopard Lurves His Brotha Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Axton

Axton

She grabbed his arm and dragged him away, towards the spare bedroom. Leopard waved.

"Have fun, you two." Once they were gone, he sighed, turning to Yuna. "...Let's just watch Lifetime."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next