Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Vampires and An Asshole

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

12 Vampires and An Asshole Empty 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Tobias laid down on his large, lavishly draped bed and stared at the ceiling. He hadn't bothered to remove his clothes; something told him he wouldn't be able to doze off, anyway. Outside, the sun was rapidly setting; the mere thought only worsened his headache. Thank God there wasn't a show tonight. He couldn't handle that.

Three dead in three days. The thought wouldn't leave his head; it had a certain catchiness to it, like on of his poster slogans. It sickened him to the core. As much as he denied it, he knew it was his fault, after all. Whenever he closed his eyes, he could see the bloody pulp smeared on the sides of the tents and caravans.

Three dead in three days. Three family members, gone.

He rubbed his temples and tried to think of something more pleasant to distract himself. There was nothing pleasant to think about. He sighed deeply; at least, for the moment, that vampire freak was gone. And Park should be stopping by to talk soon--he normally did so in the evenings.

Three dead in three days.

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

22 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

It'd been a while since he had actually felt the need to visit the circus again, as he deemed it rather... unneccesary, especially with the happenings as of lately. He stuck mostly to drinking on his own, sometimes feeding on a hapless wanderer. It didn't much matter, now that his usual source was taken, as it were.
He entered the tent with his eye somewhat lowered, not quite looking to the boy.

32 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Axton

Axton

Predictably, the 'vampire freak' wasn't gone. Instead, he was perched on top of the caravan, listening to the inside. Yes, this would be interesting. He quite liked Tobias already, and now that he was "officially" part of the circus, he felt that his first job would be to make sure that whoever Tobias talked to, they'd be perfectly safe. Of course, he'd probably end up crashing the party...

42 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Park," he said without looking. "Took you fucking long enough. Where have you been?...Not that I blame you. I've half a mind to give Cecil some vodka and never look back at the wreckage." He laughed humorlessly.

"So, what have you been up to?" He sat up, turning around to face him. "Help me with this stupid neck tie, would you? I knotted it strangely this morning. First mistake I've ever made in my fucking life--it's always everything at once, huh?" He ran a petite hand through his messy, colorless hair.

"I suppose it's not horrible to see you, for once," he grumbled.

52 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"I've been busy."

With a slight nod, Park moved to redo the tie himself, hands clasping around it, his lips unmoving, eye focused.

"...you're still short." He noted, fixing it with ease. "...And no one would blame you."

62 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Axton

Axton

Oh, Dragomir couldn't take this! Two, adorable, young, feisty (?) children in one place. Well, it was close enough, anyway. One was whatever Tobias was, and one was a vampire. But that almost made it better. It meant he would break so much less easily.

He jumped to the door of the caravan and then entered.

"Master Tobias~" He called cheerfully. "Who is your lovely little guest~?"

Hilariously enough, Dragomir dwarfed everyone in the room. It was his preference, too.

72 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Yeah, Park, but you're shorter than a fucking--" Tobias halted in his rant as Dragomir entered the room. Had he been less pale, the blood would have visibly drained from his face.

Numbly, he pointed.

"It's this stupid fucker," he said, his voice quiet and hoarse. "This stupid piece of shit killed my employees!" He turned to Park, fire in his eyes. "How the fuck do I kill him?! Tell me, because I want him dead. I want him dead fucking three days ago, when there weren't fucking bloodstains on the tents."

82 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Park's face did not waver. He simply turned and looked to the man, idly looking him up and down. It didn't surprise him, after all it was a bit hard to ignore the man on the fucking roof as he had stepped inside. He looked to him, crossing his arms over and cocking his head very slightly.

"...Can I help you? We were talking."

92 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Axton

Axton

"Ohh, you are even cuter up close!" He squealed, like a little girl. "Your name is Park? I am Dragomir Gavril. I am nine hundred."

He grinned widely. Vampire customs were interesting, but he doubted Park would know, or care about honoring them. If he did, then it would be customary to give his real name and age.

102 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Tobias stared in disgust. Quickly getting worked up, he began to grow pink in the face.

"Park, don't talk to this stupid fuck, really--he's not worth a moment of either of our fucking time. Augh, give me a motherfucking second." He walked to his desk and pulled something out of one of the drawers.

He smacked Dragomir across the face with the riding crop--well, he would have, if he could reach. Instead his infuriated blows barely reached the massive vampires chest.

"Go the fuck away, you stupid asshole!" he screamed. "I told you to get the fuck out of my circus and stay gone!"

112 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 pm

"Yes, Min-Seung Park. I am nearly three hundred now." He stated, giving a slight bow. He wasn't one to disrespect elders--he knew he that ended up in the long run, after all.
"Why are you at the circus, if I may ask?"

122 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Axton

Axton

Before Park answered, Dragomir picked up Tobias and nuzzled him against his chest, keeping him from freaking out. Well, sort of.

"Oh, you are so young~" He said delightfully. "How old were you when you were turned? Oh, I should answer your question first. I'm here because of this one~"

He kissed Tobias on the forehead.

"You're adorable, too, though~" He grinned widely.

132 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Tobias whipped Dragomir's face repeatedly; when that showed no sign of working, he began to claw at the giant arms that held him captive.

"Who the fuck are you to kiss me?!" he screamed angrily. "I should rip out your fucking guts and use them for garters! I should have Cecil set your whore mother on fire! I should kill you five times over with a butter knife!"

His face a beet red, he looked to Park.

"Hey, granny! Stop chatting for a second and fucking help me, you useless piece of waste! You're almost as bad." Just because Tobias liked Park didn't mean he got spared from verbal abuse.

142 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm

He pressed a finger to Tobias's mouth, silencing him for the moment.

"What I want to know is simply if you have fed on him. When you answer me that, I will tell you more. So please elaborate. I considered him to be... 'mine', of sorts, and so I am somewhat possessive."

152 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Axton

Axton

"Me? Oh, not yet." He set Tobias onto his feet, patting the top of his head. Or rather, the top of his tophat. "But I will. Possessive or not, I'm afraid I'll have to encroach on your territory. Unless...we can make some sort of deal?"

He flashed his fangs, showing he was all business.

162 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Tobias punched Park in the face. He was beyond sense and reason; at this point in his tantrum, all he could fathom was anger and resentment. Ripping off his tophat, he threw the ridiculous thing into Dragomir's face.

"Do I not get a fucking say in this?!" he exclaimed. "It's kind of in my fucking veins, you asshats--you can't just take it. I won't fucking let you, either of you.

"Park, kill him and I might look at you again." He glared directly at him, practically frothing at the mouth. "I am so fucking angry with you right now--if I were you, I'd fix it."

172 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Park was, of course, unaffected by the punch, turning back to look at the other vampire once again.

"A deal sounds fair. He is mine, in property, but that does not mean I won't share."

182 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Axton

Axton

"Well, I don't require much feeding...it's really only something I do for fun." He replied, glancing at Tobias lovingly. He was holding his hat adoringly, pressing it against his chest. He knew Tobias would want it back eventually. "How often do you feed? I'll be sure to keep out of your schedule."

192 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Tobias tried punching Dragomir this time. Pain spread through his hand as it made contact with the large jaw; he cradled it close, swearing to cover up his involuntary wince.

"I hate you both!" he shouted miserably, though his voice was growing less loud. A sense of panic swept over him; for once he was literally in a place without power. This hadn't happened since he had left home.

202 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:12 am

Park looked to Tobias, taking a deep breath. "...Calm down. Your blood is yours. You know I try to ration it."

"...Perhaps it would be better if you didn't feed on him? He can hardly take my feelings, and with such an ancient as yourself... I simply worry for him."

212 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 am

Axton

Axton

Dragomir frowned, barely even giving Tobias a glance.

"Oh, no, that's really not an option." He replied, waving his hand. "I have my heart set on this."

222 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:23 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"No, arguing is fine!" he said loudly. "I don't care. Please, get into a violent fight and kill each other over my blood. Really, it's fine!" Tobias had pretty much quit struggling by now; he just glared at both of them with simmering resentment.

No one should barter over his goddamn bodily fluids in his circus. It just wasn't how he ran his business.

232 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 am

He furrowed his brow, thinking quietly to himself. "...Well. We will discuss this some other time, alright? Right now... I am tired. And I do not do bode well when I am tired out... I really do need respite."

"What can I do to convince you out of it? It's not as if I mind you being around him, I just... need him."

242 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 am

Axton

Axton

He shrugged.

"Well...There are few things I enjoy in this world. The blood of children is one...the others are not quite as innocent." He replied, tapping his chin. "I suppose, I enjoy children in another way...I am...hm, I don't know the common word for it these days. But I like children. A lot."

He smiled.

"A lot. Children like, yourself, though you're a bit old for me, and little Master, here~" He purred.

252 Vampires and An Asshole Empty Re: 2 Vampires and An Asshole Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"You can fucking have Park," he growled at Dragomir, unamused. "Also, put me down before I rip off your fingers--you know I'll do it. I fucking hate you."

He snatched his hat from Dragomir's arms, tossing it across the room.

"Also, never touch my things with your stupid grubby pedophile hands."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum