Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mars and Priestly's First Time Thingy Sexy Times

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Priestly motioned with his hand for Mars to come closer.

"You can do that here," he said with a gentle smile. "Come on in." He patted the vacant side of the bed.

"I was just about to go to sleep. It's fine."

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

Axton

Axton

"A-are you sure?" Mars asked, even as he stepped closer to the bed. He didn't want to intrude, but he also didn't want to go back to sleep alone. When he had nightmares before this, which he often did, he would crawl into his brother's bed, and they'd sleep like that.

"I mean..." he began, crawling onto the bed and sitting up, against the headboard. "I just don't want to bother you."

He adjusted his blanket, tossing it onto the ground. It could be worse, he figured. At least Priestly hadn't verbally harassed him yet.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"What's mine is yours," he said with a wink, patting Mars on the back. He turned off the nightstand lamp, letting his magazine fall to the floor.

"Come on, we can cuddle," he said, slipping underneath the covers. "Turn around and I'll even rub your back until you fall asleep. That always helps me."

Axton

Axton

"...n-no thanks," he said meekly. He really wanted his back rubbed, but he wasn't so sure it was a good idea if Priestly touched him. Usually, it wasn't. "I'll just...lay down and you don't need to touch me."

He pulled he blankets over himself, facing towards Priestly, only because that way it was harder to reach his back.

"See? This is fine." He smiled awkwardly. It was actually kind of weird sleeping like this, actually.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

PRiestly ran his long fingers along Mars's side, smiling in the darkness.

"Are you comfy?" he asked, whispering like a girl telling a secret at a slumber party. "You can sleep in my arms, if that's better. On top of me, even."

He giggled and lightly touched Mars's cheek with his hand.

Axton

Axton

Mars flinched when Priestly touched his cheek.

"D-don't!" he insisted, scooting farther back on the bed. He felt his face burn. This was like one of his awkward fantasies. This was how it'd go. He'd crawl into bed with Priestly, and in the comfort of the darkness, Priestly would kiss him, and grope him and then, Mars would throw off his clothes, and...

"No..." he mumbled, realizing it had probably been a terrible idea to think about that sort of thing while he was laying right next to Priestly.

As if this wasn't already awkward enough.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Priestly playfully grabbed at him, chuckling. Then his hand slid over something interesting.

"...Marsy. You okay?" he asked, surprised. He scooted closer, grabbing onto Mars's shirt so he wouldn't fall off the bed.

"You can tell me. We're both men, you know."

Axton

Axton

"It's nothing!" He nearly screamed, attempting to scoot backwards. Luckily, Priestly's grip on his shirt kept him from doing so, otherwise he would've been on the ground. He certainly wished he was.

"I-it'll go away, l-like it always does!" that was probably not the answer that Priestly was looking for, but Mars didn't care at this point. He just wished priestly would leave him alone, so it would go away.

"I-I just...it's..." he stammered on, sounding like an idiot the whole time.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Mars," he whispered softly. "Let me help."

He pulled Mars close, running a hand over his back.

"It's okay if it's just friend to friend, right? I would prefer it to be otherwise, but...this way is fine. Let me help you." He planted a kiss on Mars's cheek.

Axton

Axton

Being close to Priestly certainly wasn't helping his predicament. In fact, he was positive he was making it much, much worse.

"N-no!" he whispered fiercely, avoiding looking at Priestly if he didn't have to. He didn't want to make it even worse, yet. "It'll go away, it's fine! It's fine, it happens...s-sometimes and it always goes away..."

He swallowed nervously. "It's fine."

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Come on Mars," he pressed, rubbing his back more insistently. "You know you'll enjoy it--don't lie."

He kissed him on his cheek again, then on his eyelid.

Axton

Axton

Mars felt his pulse speed up, and he closed his eyes tight.

"No...please, just...I want..." it was getting harder to refuse him, he realized. "...please, just..."

He looked at Priestly, frowning.

"Please."

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"All you have to say is yes," he whispered, caressing Mars's cheek. He had pulled him close by now, tantalizingly close. "All you have to do is say it quietly, nod your head, even. Can you do that for me, Marsy?"

He pressed his forehead to Mars's, and intertwined their fingers beneath the sheets.

"Go on, Marsy."

Axton

Axton

He bit his lip, barely nodding his head. He couldn't take it anymore. It was never going away at this point, and it hurt so badly...

"...please," he whispered quietly.

He braced himself, waiting for the inevitable.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He slipped his hands under Mars's nightgown. His fingers trailed up and over his legs, all the way to that one spot. He made a gentle shushing noise as he touched him.

As nervous as Mars obviously was, Priestly could feel his own heart pounding in his chest; he couldn't help it. A part of him, a part that couldn't be overlooked, desired this boy. It wasn't even his body. It was his soul, those fresh and beautiful eyes that treated him as human and equal.

He kissed Mars's forehead again, then his cheek, then his lips. His hands moved in accordance, speeding up their movements as his kisses increased in intimacy and intent.

Axton

Axton

Mars squirmed and tried to move away, but he stopped after a few moments. This is what he wanted, wasn't it? He shuddered, feeling himself begin to pant. He flinched away from the kiss, feeling a drop of sweat trickle down his thighs.

Worse than even that, he had no experience with kissing, either. He was clumsy, unsure of his actions. It didn't help that Priestly knew what he was doing, and it made him want to shy away even more.

He felt a warmth well up in his stomach, and suddenly, he shoved Priestly away, struggling to get to his feet. He clenched his nightgown, panting and sweating.

Shame and guilt finally settled in, and he realized he was going to cry. Wordlessly, he ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Priestly sat up, staring at his empty hands for a moment. Rejection tasted a lot like a shitty motel room; it smelled like feet and sweat and bodily fluids and broken dreams. He knew the taste far too well.

He slipped out of bed, completely unashamed of his nakedness, and walked to the bathroom door.

"Mars?" he called, knocking softly. "Marsy, are you quite alright? Don't be ashamed, Mars--it's perfectly natural. I can assure you." He played with the beads of his rosary as he awaited a response.

Axton

Axton

Quiet sobs could be heard from behind the door. Mars hadn't made it very far once he was in the bathroom, and he clutched the edge of the sink, staring up at his face. He was still panting, and now, he was practically hyperventilating. It was disgusting. He gripped the counter top until his knuckles turned white.

"Leave me alone!" He snapped, sniffling grossly. He used the back of his hand to wipe his face, but it only made him feel worse. He started sobbing all over again.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Mars, open the door," he asked, his voice pleading. "Just let us talk."

Axton

Axton

"This is your fault!" he yelled back. "You did this to me, you stupid, homosexual douchebag!"

He felt his hands tremble. It was all Priestly's fault, he told himself. It had to be. Because there was no way he would have willingly given in, if not for the fact that Priestly kept prodding him. Yes, that was it...it was all Priestly's fault. He reached into his shirt, grabbing his rosary. Yes, it was all Priestly's fault...

He ran the sink, wiping his face with the water. He felt much better.

Mars opened the door and just stared at Priestly.

"You disgust me. You're a filthy, tempting piece of garbage and you're going to hell," he spat. "Let me pass so I can go pray and purify my body."

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He stared for a moment, before smiling ever so slightly. It was less from amusement and more from disbelief.

"Tempting?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I see. Shall I run out for milk and cookies? I think we could both use it. Perhaps some coffee." He smiled brightly, like he hadn't just been shot down.

"If you're uncomfortable, let's do something else. I'll stay up with you."

Axton

Axton

He scowled.

"You really are just a disgusting, perverted heathen," he snapped. Mars shoved him aside, heading for his room. Then, he paused. He could use an egg...he beelined towards the kitchen instead.

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"There's nothing in there," he called after him, following at his own pace. He felt oddly calm; perhaps it was the familiar blue wallpaper, or the softness of the carpet under his toes. Home always felt better than a cheap motel room; here, the world felt sane, even if he didn't.

He leaned against the kitchen wall, watching Mars with a kind of unparticipatory confusion. Though a part of him wanted to reach out and stop Mars, he merely turned on a light instead.

"I cleaned out before I left; there's nothing left, I should think. I can go on a grocery run, however--it's four in the morning. The perfect time to go shopping and end an all-nighter with a strong cup of copy and a heart continental breakfast. What say you?"

He glanced at his coat, still hanging in its proper place in the hallway. He could already imagine sitting in the car, speeding down the country road to the nearest mini-mart. He'd play rock music, and Mars would be awkwardly wringing his hands. They'd talk about life; the early morning was the best time for such conversations. When they got back, he'd fix Mars a hearty morning meal and they'd leave the restless events of the past night behind them, like a stretch of deserted road.

Axton

Axton

Mars knew that by now, as he'd already looked through the cabinets and the fridge. He slammed one shut, a rather harsh grip on the handle of the cabinet. He looked over at Priestly.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?" He asked, though his tone was much less harsh than it had been a few moments ago. He didn't feel particularly guilty yet, just a bit calmer, now. Already, he was trying to put the incident behind him. That didn't mean he'd forget it, though.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you, certainly not after..." he looked away, gritting his teeth. "I hate you. I should have known the sort of disgusting person you were. I just never expected you'd be this much..."

He shook his head, though he found himself following Priestly's eyes. The coat that he was so used to seeing on the other man. Maybe they would go out, and pretend this had never happened. He knew, though. He knew he couldn't just forget. Not this time...

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Priestly took two great strides and his was pressing Mars against the wall of the kitchen, suffocating him with his scent--cinnamon shower gel with a hint of leather and sweat. He slid a hand over Mars's cheek, unable to help himself. His face felt so cool and soft beneath his calloused, feverish fingertips.

"You have two options here, Marsy," he said calmly, keeping his desires at bay. "You can put on your clothes and your coat, and grab the keys from my jacket pocket, and wait in the car--or you can not. You can sit here, and not push me away, and close your eyes and pretend to be somewhere else and let all your troubles drift away."

He paused, giving Mars time to mull over his words.

"Of course, both decisions end with a cup of strong coffee and a hearty breakfast, courtesy of perhaps the strangest man you've met. Both of them end with your mentor patting you on the back and new day of life and teachings. Both of them end with consequences." He forced Mars to meet his eyes. "Go on and make a choice now, Marsy--I'll love you no matter what. Because I do love you."

He said it in a fond way, an expression of friendship--it was certainly not what he meant. He wanted this boy so badly it was painful; to feel skin upon skin, to hold him long into the night until they became as one in spirit. He wanted him for a companion, and for everything else that word failed to express.

But he couldn't very well just say that aloud. Such was the potency of his love.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum