Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arctic Blade and Constantine

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 12:28 am

Axton

Axton

Arctic Blade was not usually a villain. In his last duo, he'd been the hero. He wasn't really a villain type. His powers were pretty harmless; the ability to form ice from the precipitation in the air. It wasn't really a volatile power. But, he'd been desperate; his villain had had a coming to Christ moment, and became a hero. So, he was out a partner.

Luckily, a hero had picked up his offer. Someone named Constantine. His hero name was Constantine, anyway. They were meeting over dinner, to discuss their new arrangement. Arctic Blade had rented out the entire restaurant for them. After all, he wanted to be alone, and he figured that Constantine would prefer a more public place.

He lounged at the booth he had chosen, adjusting his glasses. He had been nervous, and gotten there too early...

2Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 12:42 am

Constantine slipped inside, hands grasping tight to a bag at his side. He looked around and gave a weak smile to the man he was set to meet, somewhat shyly. "Ah!" He laughed, nervous as always in public. "Hi there."

The young man was just starting out in the hero business--a young, bushy tailed kid with long, auburn hair tied into a ponytail and swept out in bangs. He had just earned enough to get his own rivalry opportunity, after all, and he was much too pleased to be meeting him.

"I-I'm Constantine."

3Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 am

Axton

Axton

Arctic stared at the boy who had walked in. He lowered his glasses, staring at him closer. Yes, this was great! This kid was freaking hot!! This is exactly what he had hoped for.

"Hey, boy, I'm Arctic Blade," he waggled his eyebrows at the kid. "So, you like what you see? I'm gonna be your villain, so, guess you better like the way I look."

He hoped his grin was dazzling. "Yo, come sit down, we can discuss the details."

4Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:07 am

Constantine gave a little, weak laugh. Shit. He was fucking adorable. And a lot taller than him, too--making him look up high and feel even more awkward. "A-Aheh, well, you are, uh, attractive yes..." He coughed. That was not supposed to come out that way.

"Hehe.... yeah," He muttered, seating himself into the booth.

5Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 am

Axton

Axton

Arctic wrapped an arm around his shoulder, poking Constantine with his free hand.

"You, you're new, arentcha? I can help you be a great hero," he replied, grinning widely. "It looks like I got a few years on ya, I can totally help ya out."

He leaned over him, unsubtly unbuttoning the button on his shirt to show off his abs.

"And, ya know...betcha I can help ya in some other areas, too," he laughed loudly, and rather obnoxiously. "So, whaddya say, kiddo? Partners?"

6Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

Naturally, he flushed red. "...I-I uh, yes totally." He grinned weakly, moving over to him. "I-I can't wait!!" He grinned wide, leaning forward. "Ah, uh, so uhm, what do you want to eat? I could probably... eat a horse." He teased weakly, smiling slightly.

7Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 am

Axton

Axton

"Oi! Waiter!!" shouted Arctic. The grumpy waiter came over. "Give us whatever's the best you got." Then, he slapped the waiter on the ass, sending him away.

He turned back to Constantine.

"Yo, babe, so, about our little deal," he began. "I wanna make appearances every week, 'kay? You know how this works, right? I'll show up, freeze some shit, make some chaos. Then, you can fixify it. What's yer power, anywho?"

8Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:27 am

Constantine made a muffled little squeak, staring him down and absolutely unable to resist those damned eyes. "...ahehehe.... I can, uh, take static energy and use it." He muttered, blushing still. He snapped his fingers and a large spark sizzled.

9Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 am

Axton

Axton

"Huh." Arctic replied, using it as an excuse to lean closer. He smiled at him. "So, great. I got plenty of money for any stunts we wanna pull, too, so don't worry about it.

"Speakin' of money, you loaded? 'cause I am," he laughed that obnoxious, loud laugh of his.

10Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 am

He smiled slightly to him. "...Well, uh, I kinda do? I have rich parents I guess...." He muttered, blushing slightly. "So uh... I, uh....I don't know..."

King of conversation indeed.

11Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:39 am

Axton

Axton

"Cool! My parents kicked the can," he was lying, of course, "so I inherited the money!"

He glanced over at the kitchen. "Hey!! Is the food done yet?!"

Arctic smiled at him, "sorry it's takin' so long."

12Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 am

He nodded weakly, smiling to him. "...Uhm, so, how old are you, by the way?... I'm uh, I'm twenty." He seemed like he was lying, yes, but he actually wasn't.

13Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 am

Axton

Axton

"Whoa, you really are young!" he laughed nervously. "Ha, I mean, I'm twenty-three."

He slicked his hair back, looking a tad bit nervous. Probably because he was actually twenty-nine. Luckily, the waiter saved him. He brought out their meals.

Delicious Greek food, and of course, ice cream. It was Arctic's request, always. He blew on the ice cream, cooling it down further.

"Alrighty! You like Greek? I LOVE Greek!" He was nearly drooling as he dug into the lamb.

14Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 am

He smiled very slightly, laughing very slightly with it. "Oh, I see..." He smiled gently. He could have sworn he saw crow's feet, though... Hm.

He watched him, smiling very lightly--he couldn't help but to be in awe of how handsome he was. "...Anything you want to do... I'll do it. <3"

15Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 am

Axton

Axton

"Whoa, sweetheart, don't say that!" He laughed, swallowing his mouthful of food. "Seriously, though, you'll give me ideas."

He laughed to himself, licking his lips.

"Seriously, though, don't give me any ideas, babe, things might end up awkward for the waiters, if ya know what I mean." He laughed again, but it was somewhat nervous this time.

16Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:00 am

He smiled just slightly, leaning closer. "Mm, no! I just mean... any ideas you have! I'd love to do anything with you..." He cocked his head slightly. "Thank you, by the way, for the food." He smiled widely.

17Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

Axton

Axton

He awkwardly took a bite of his food. Arctic hadn't realized just thinking about doing stuff with this kid would get him so...hot and bothered.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem," he waved his hand. "Haha, uh...so, we should plan out our exact play before we introduce ourselves. You done this before? You're too young, I bet. I was a hero, last time. Better make up a reason why I 'turned evil'."

He laughed. "Ah, well..."

18Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:11 am

The younger gave a wide smile and scooted closer. "Well, I, uh, I've never done it before, so..." He sighed softly. "...I will need help."

"...We, uh, should go out after this." He smiled warmly.

19Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

Axton

Axton

"Yeah, no problem!" he replied, grinning widely. "Where do you wanna go? We can head to my house, or, we could go out and hit the club!"

He laughed, grabbing his bowl of ice cream and using his spoon to sculpt it into a little lightning bolt. Then, he froze it solid and handed it to Constantine.

"There ya go, sweet babe," he replied, chuckling.

20Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am

Constantine blushed very slightly, taking it into his hands. "...Th-Thank you~" He chimed, taking another bite with a purr.

21Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

Axton

Axton

He snuggled up to him, grinning.

"So...what'll it be? Clubbing or, ya know, skip straight to the good stuff, cute thing?" He replied, waggling his eyebrows once more. "I betcha know what my votes on."

22Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:30 am

The younger made a little giggle and nuzzled against him in return, wiggling up closer to the other man. "...I think I'd like that, yes please~" He giggled. "...think I need to get your... weak spots~"

23Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

Axton

Axton

"Oooh, fine, maybe we shouldn't go home, if yer gonna try and find my weak spots," he laughed loudly. "But really, let's get the hell outta here, yeah?"

He stood up, grabbing Constantine's arm and pulling him along.

"Waiter!! Put it on my tab!" He called, leading him out of the restaurant.

24Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Constantine hurried along, grabbing his hand tightly and moving up closer. "Hee~" He purred against him, wiggling slightly. "Pleaseee hurry~" He giggled softly.

25Arctic Blade and Constantine  Empty Re: Arctic Blade and Constantine Sun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

Axton

Axton

He laughed, pulling him into the limo that was parked outside.

"We could wait, or...it's a little while until we get to my house, babe," he winked, as he sat down in the limo. "So, which'll it be? Never had sex in the limo before...wonder why?"

He shrugged, laughing again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum