Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are The Kings And Queens

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1We Are The Kings And Queens Empty We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 am

Axton

Axton

[[AU: In which Dragomir is a king who has promised Park entrance into his kingdom, and thus protection from someone who is hunting Park, so long as Park is his manservant.]]

Dragomir leaned his head back into the tub of water. He smiled ever so slightly, as the small hands gathered his hair into the water. The water was not clear or pristine, but a deep red in color, it’s consistency far more similar to blood.

“…I know what you are.”

The dark skinned man only smirked.

“You do, do you?”

“Yes.”

“And you will tell no one, I take it?”

“No.”

“And why is that, young one?”

Park grew silent, and Dragomir’s smile grew.

2We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am

Slipping his hands through the water in a slow, easing motion, eye lowered in a docile response. "...It would not be... beneficial."

3We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 am

Axton

Axton

"I thought not," he replied simply. "So...what is your age, then, boy?"

4We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 am

With a slight hesitation, he looks back to him with a weakened smile. "...Thirteen, sire." He stated, voice faint.

5We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 am

Axton

Axton

Dragomir grinned at the thought, his very white teeth clashing against his dark skin.

"Is that so? And how old do you fancy me to be?"

6We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 am

"...Perhaps... thirty?" He asked, worried he would be estimating too high, or perhaps even too low... "...I-I apologize."

7We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 am

Axton

Axton

Dragomir laughed, a low, deep laugh.

"Yes, I do look to be thirty, don't I?" he mused. "Finish my hair, and then you will dress me."

8We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 am

He made a slight cough, rubbing the hair carefully, keeping a focus on his task. He'd grown accustomed to working for the man, after all, and as such he'd become somewhat efficient.

"Of course, sire." He dressed him with ease, smiling very softly to his master.

9We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 am

Axton

Axton

"Tonight, I will wear my finest clothes..." he mused. "For tonight, I will be meeting someone very special."

10We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 am

"May I ask who... you are greeting tonight?" He asked, though he didn't look right to him.

11We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:16 am

Axton

Axton

"My betrothed, of course," he replied, smirking. "She's...beautiful, as I'm told."

12We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:20 am

"...Have you never seen her, sire?" He furrowed his brow, folding his red stained hands over his waist. "...I never much understood... blind marriages." He muttered, looking down.

13We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 am

Axton

Axton

"I don't care what she looks like," he replied honestly. "She will probably not survive the night."

14We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 am

"...Won't the families realize if you pick off noblewomen?..." He asked, very softly. "...pay no heed to that, if you wish." He murmured, stepping forward.

15We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 am

Axton

Axton

Dragomir rose an eyebrow.

"You think I will be killing her?" he asked, blinking. "No...I will not be killing her. It will be a dark creature of the night, with fangs who feeds from virginal women."

He laughed, loudly.

"Not me, you see. A monster."

16We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:34 am

He gave a coy little smile. "...But of course, sire. Will you need aide in drugging her?..." He offered, cocking his head and tilting his hair to the side.

17We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 am

Axton

Axton

Dragomir just gave him an amused look.

"You think I would do something horrible like that? Of course I don't need help doing something like that."

He chuckled.

"No. She must feel it all."

18We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 am

He gave a firm nod, smiling gingerly to him. "Of course, sire." He hummed. "Is there anything you need, now?"

19We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 am

Axton

Axton

"Yes, there is..." he smiled widely. "I think that you know very well what I mean."

20We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:52 am

His face paled very slightly, feeling his stomach turn somewhat. "...As you please, sire." He said, moving closer to him.

21We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 am

Axton

Axton

Dragomir watched him.

"Are you nervous?"

22We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 am

He made a little huff and pushed himself close to the man. "...No, I'm not." He huffed out, fingers clutching at his robes.

23We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:09 am

Axton

Axton

"Scared, then," he replied. "Afraid. Of me? Or sex? Or both?"

24We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:11 am

He furrowed his brow. "...It... is neither." He huffed, face a bright pink. "...I am concerned... I will not do well." He clutched tighter.

25We Are The Kings And Queens Empty Re: We Are The Kings And Queens Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:13 am

Axton

Axton

"You're afraid of displeasing me?" he asked, amused. "Or afraid of failure in general?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum