Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denmark and Canada bein' bros

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 am

Axton

Axton

Though Gilbert convinced him to do it, Matthias still insisted it was a stupid idea. It would never work and he knew it! There was no way someone like Matthew, someone so...Matthew-y would ever, ever say yes. Ever. It was just out of the question. Mattias knew he was annoying and overbearing and God knew he got enough of Gilbert to last him a lifetime.

But there he was, sitting on the kids doorstep, holding a bouquet of strange smelling flowers.

2Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:03 am

Matthew opened the door, a little bit confused by the man standing there. ".....Are you looking for Alfred? Because he moved out. Two years ago." He remarked, sure Matthias had been mistaken. "...why do you have flowers?"

3Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 am

Axton

Axton

Sooner than he had hoped, his forced, awkward smile cascaded into roaring laughter, vomiting from his mouth like Niagara falls.

"AHAHAHAAHAAA!" he laughed, "Th-these are for you! Goodbye!" he shoved the flowers into his hands and promptly turned to leave, hoping his embarrassment and shame stayed with the bouquet of ugly weeds.

4Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:11 am

He furrowed his brow and stood there for a good few minutes before staring at the flowers as he stepped inside, setting them down on his counter and leaving them there, not exactly sure what he was supposed to do.

5Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 am

Axton

Axton

-x-

Take two. Perhaps laughter wouldn't projectile vomit from his mouth. Then again, the chances of that happening were low.

The flowers he had bought himself this time. Tulips. Matt liked tulips, right? His weird pot-smoking friend said that tulips were good, so he bought some. Tulips.

He paced, after having knocked. Perhaps Matt wasn't home? Perhaps he should just leave before his embarrassment caught up with him again.

6Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 am

Matt opened his door again, forcing a smile on his own lips. "...Uh, hi there, Matthias." He said, awkward as ever. "...more flowers?" Well, at least these ones were actual flowers. He liked tulips anyways.

7Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 am

Axton

Axton

"Uh yes! I mean, do you like flowers? I...don't, I always, uh, crush them," he explained, quickly handing him the flowers, the stems of which were indeed crushed rather badly. Poor guy didn't know his own strength. And he was nervous, yeowch. "Uh...s-so...yeah. Seeya later..."

8Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 am

"W-Wait." He stammered, holding the flowers close to his chest. "...Why are you bringing me these?"

9Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 am

Axton

Axton

Wait, he had to explain it?! Shit, he wasn't prepared! Weren't girls (Canadians?) supposed to know this sort of thing?! Wasn't it obvious?!

"Uh, because, I...owe you."

No, Matthias you collasal IDIOT YOU DON'T.

"...uhm. For that one time."

Right, that one time THAT ONE TIME NOTHING HAPPENED.

"...for that one time you, uhm, picked up my pencil for me."

Yes, perfect, IF THAT HAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

10Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 am

"Wait--you... like me, don't you?" He cocked his head slightly, eyes widening. "...Like a girl?" He was a little confused and it showed on his face, but he smiled instead and rubbed the back of his neck. "...This is kind of a funny way to ask me out."

11Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 am

Axton

Axton

"NO, NOT LIKE A GIRL!" He insisted, even though he wasn't sure what he was saying. "I mean!! I mean I...date! I just want a date! Just...once."

He was going to have to make it a REALLY good date.

12Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 am

"Oh. A date would be cool, I guess." He shrugged. "When are you free?"

13Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:38 am

Axton

Axton

"...now," he squeaked, knowing he wasn't. He was supposed to meet Norway for lunch, but he didn't care.

14Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 am

Matt shrugged and stepped inside, setting the flowers on the counter as well. "Well, where do you want to go? I'm fine with whatever."

15Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:42 am

Axton

Axton

WHY WAS THE TINY CANADIAN TORTURING HIM SO?!

"Uh, uh, I know!" he insisted, grabbing Matt by the sleeve without thinking. WHOA NO WAS HE ALLOWED TO DO THAT?! He dropped the sleeved arm and placed his hands in the pockets of his giant sweatshirt. "Follow me!"

God he was going to fuck this up if he didn't calm down. It had gone totally fine, he could go back to being his total asshole self now. Right?

16Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 am

He laughed slightly, grabbing his hand and dragging him along. "Well, come on, walk faster."

17Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 am

Axton

Axton

"Yeah, uhhh, sorry," he mumbled, swallowed down his anxiety. He could do this, he just had to calm down. "So...I, uh, you like tulips?"

18Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 am

"Yeah, they're actually one of my favorite flowers." He admitted, smiling very slightly, though it was clear it was a sincere one. "Thanks for that."

19Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 am

Axton

Axton

Favorites? He had done well!

He flushed red, and a silly grin reached his lips. He was feeling much, much more confident.

"Yeah, I know," he replied, despite not having known.

20Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 am

He reached out and smooshed part of Matthias's face, smiling. "You look so embarrassed. Cheer up, dude!"

21Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 am

Axton

Axton

He smiled wider.

"Yes! Yes I will, promise." he smiled. "Promise."

22Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:04 am

Matt gently patted his face and took his hand again, squeezing it tight. "Good! That's more like you." He remarked, sighing. "So where are we going?"

23Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Axton

Axton

Going? Shit.

"Just follow me!" he insisted, smiling. He would find some place, he guessed.

24Denmark and Canada bein' bros Empty Re: Denmark and Canada bein' bros Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Matt almost snorted at him, smiling wider. "Well... alright, if you really say so." He remarked, squeezing his hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum