Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyward Aim

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Skyward Aim Empty Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 am

There wasn't much to describe about Shizuka. There never really was, anyways--and he was quite used to being unnoticed. To be honest he rather liked it--it kept people away and made it easier to avoid dealing with them. He wasn't very lucky either, used to never being first. Unless his father came into the picture--that was a wholly different thing. Hatsuharu hardly counted, either, as a body guard of course he was there.
Except, of course, when he wasn't. Then the young boy was left on his own for a good while and simply sat by himself idly at the park, blinking and staring down at the needy birds who flocked to the park bench in the dead of winter, hoping for some nice old man to perhaps feed them or some sort of thing. He didn't much care anyhow.
He knew being the yakuza lord's son was a harrowing thing--he kept himself covered up and kept very quiet during all times and was home schooled, so when he did get outside it was almost a priveledge. He was a homebody for sure, and it showed in his speech, making him trip harshly over his words.

So of course, he was left defenseless, quiet, and seated at the park bench as it lightly snowed, simply for lack of anything to do.

2Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 am

Axton

Axton

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, Shizuka would soon have enough entertainment to last him a lifetime. And it would all happen within a matter of seconds.

For, even as he sat on the bench, a certain crazy haired yakuza member was planning something. Something...big! Explosive...! BAKUHATSU DESUUU

He crept up behind the unsuspecting boy, trying to ignore how creepy the scene would be to anyone else, especially considering the rather large age gap between the two men. Still, he pushed everything to the back of his mind as he planted the colorful fireworks in strategic places. Yes, the fireworks would go off directly behind him, then, Shizuka would turn and see Bakuhatsu looking all awesome and cool, and then Shizuka would fall into Baku's arms and be all like, "Oh, Baku, you're so dreamy..." and then they would make out or something; Baku wasn't really very solid on that last part, but he was pretty sure something spectacular would happen.

And so, he lit the fireworks and posed sexily, waiting, watching...but mostly waiting because the wick was ridiculously long (no thanks to his poor foresight about that part).

3Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 am

Of course, he was as oblivious as ever. Silent and staring at one of the birds rather intently, he seriously didn't notice right until the crackle of the first firework went off--he turned around and his eyes widened in shock--it was that crazy guy who always followed him around!!

"Wh-Wh-Wh-What the heck?!!?" He helped, hopping off the bench and ducking, hoping that'd maybe protect him were he to get caught on fire or something like that. "Th-There are kids around here!!"

4Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:29 am

Axton

Axton

Of course, Baku didn't notice the children because he had been too busy wiping off the dog crap he had gotten on his precious geta. He had walked past five screaming little kids and he hadn't heard or seen a thing.

Never mind that, he didn't even notice as the trees around him caught fire, despite the plethora of snow on them. He was just that unlucky, but for more importantly, he was just that oblivious.

"What do you mean you aren't going to run into my arms and make out with me?!" He shouted, obvious disappointment in his voice. "That's retarded; what do you think you're doing, cowering like that?! Come make out with me!"

5Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 am

His eyes were wide and unnerved, quite clearly, and he scrambled back, tripping in his own huge cargo pants quite clumsily.

"Wh-Why are y-you here again?! Wh-Why would I e-even think about that?!??" He gaped, trying rather hard to get away, though he wasn't the quickest kid around. He was strong, sure, but... not very fast at all.

6Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Axton

Axton

Baku, being fast instead of strong, jumped over the bench and walked towards Shizuka.

"Man, I thought for sure this would work! I mean, aren't you scared, don't you want to run into my arms and make out with me for comfort?!"

Of course, the probability of this happening in any situation was rather unlikely, but no one said Baku was smart.

7Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm

His abilities at logic were truly astounding. He made a sigh and shook his head, rather disturbed at the very idea.

"...I-I'm not scared, and even if I was scared, why the heck would I even make out with you?!" He exclaimed, eyes wide.

8Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Axton

Axton

"....'cause I'm hot." He said, as if it were incredibly obvious. "Duh."

He gave Shizuka a look, which said that he obviously didn't understand why he even had to ask.

9Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm

With a simple stare in return, he made a little huff. "...You are the weirdest guy I know, Baku." He muttered, shaking his head.

10Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Axton

Axton

"So, that's a compliment, right?" He asked, trying to pose sexily again. "So, we're still gonna make out, right?"

11Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 pm

He made a little sigh. "....I'm not going to make out with you, B-Baku." He muttered.

12Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Axton

Axton

"What?!" He exclaimed, genuinely shocked. "But I did all that for you! Those were my last fireworks!"

13Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well, thank you, I guess." He muttered. "But, uh, I kinda don't want to m-make out. Ever." He sighed softly to himself. "...I mean you could go about it a little bit m-more subtly."

14Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Axton

Axton

"Subtle?!" He guffawed. "Why would I need to be subtle? I'm so awesome, you should be making out with me just because I looked at you, but no, there's something wrong with you I guess."

Baku's logic was, as it always was, flawless.

15Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 pm

"...Because I-I'm completely confused by you?" He explained, cocking his head vaguely. "...you're c-crazy to think... Stuff like this'll even w-work."

16Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Axton

Axton

"...No, I'm the confused one, dude." He insisted. "I don't get why it doesn't work on you! It would work on anyone else, I bet!"

17Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am

"...What. Well. For one, i-it's flashy and w-weird..." He muttered, crossing his arms. "I d-doubt anybody'd l-like it."

18Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 am

Axton

Axton

He pouted.

"I would prove it, but those were my last fireworks until daddy buys me more."

19Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:15 am

"...D-Did you just refer t-to your dad as 'd-daddy'?" He gaped. "...N-Nevermind. You are so w-weird..."

20Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:27 am

Axton

Axton

"What? Is something wrong with that?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I am not weird!"

21Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:36 am

"Y-You're older than twenty and you're nota cute girl, it's... weird." He explained. "...Why do you always follow me, a-anyways?.."

22Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 am

Axton

Axton

"Do you want me to be a cute girl?!" He asked eagerly. "I can be a cute girl!!"

23Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 am

He made a shocked noise, shaking his head fervently and crossing his arms, "N-No!! You reeeeally don't have to do anything!!" He burst. "J-Just... okay. One date, okay?"

24Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:52 am

Axton

Axton

Baku gasped.

"Ohhhh...Really?" He looked so incredibly happy.

25Skyward Aim Empty Re: Skyward Aim Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 am

Giving a very soft nod, he sighed vaguely. "...Yes. One date. Okay?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum