Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan buddies :DDDDDD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Axton

Axton

He scowled.

"That's what you say..." He mumbled. "I can't believe it. You'll always need people, doesn't that bother you?!"

127Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm

"...Not really. People come and people go, and I've become rather accustomed to it." He leaned against his wall and sighed, taking a long drink. "...It doesn't bother me."

128Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Axton

Axton

"...really?" He asked. "I...I thought I'd be happy if I had someone who'd live with me forever, but...it's not so good, you know? I...I kind of prefer humans, because at least they can die happy."

129Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 pm

"Mm... Yeah, yeah. I used to think like that, too..." He almost lamented. "...I might not be very old but it's definitely been plenty of time to think on things."

130Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Axton

Axton

"...I don't like you, just so we're clear." He replied, a bit defensively.

131Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:44 pm

"I know." He sighed, rolling his eyes and taking a long drink.

132Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Axton

Axton

"I...I just...vampires. They don't get it." He mumbled. "They don't get life."

133Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:50 pm

"All I'm doing is making the best of it." He sighed.

134Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Axton

Axton

"But it...it sucks." He grumbled insistently. "I...I don't know, I just wanna die."

135Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

"...Now that's a pretty grim way to think of it." He muttered. "...why do you want that?"

136Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Axton

Axton

"Humans are so lucky, I'm so...unhappy, but in their short lives, they normally end up happy when they die, right? But I get happy..but I don't die happy, because I can't. It's this never ending cycle..."

He sighed heavily. "If I could stay happy, it...wouldn't be so bad."

137Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 am

He shifted slightly in his seat, sighing. "...how long has it been since someone has really cared for you? You... seem like you could use some affection..." He said, voice somewhat soft. "...I apologize."

138Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 6 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 am

Axton

Axton

"...it's none of your business." He mumbled. "...jerk."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum