Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Even Newer Restart!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 am

"...Yeah, yeah. It's cool." He smiled vaguely. "...Cain works. Do you have a name?"

27An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 am

Axton

Axton

"Oh...Uh. It's Ulven Clausen. But! No one calls me that, so, most people just call me 'Wolf' or something, since it's easier..."

He smiled slightly. "So whatever it fine."

28An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 am

"...You look too kiddish for that. Wolfly okay?" He grinned slightly, putting his own cig out and pushing himself up.

29An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:07 am

Axton

Axton

"Huh? Oh...that works." He replied, blushing slightly. He liked it. "I just want to lay down...I have a headache and my mom won't unlock the door."

30An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 am

"Fuck, don't tell me you live in 234--I can hear her bullshit from my room. Sorry, kid." He gave a half smile of sympathy, and moved to his door.

31An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 am

Axton

Axton

He nodded, sighing.

"Sorry about that...my mom is crazy. She hates me, I was a mistake, blah blah blah." He rolled his eyes. "I'm used to it."

32An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 am

"Sounds like a total bitch to me." He snorted vaguely. "Well you tell her bitch ass that you sure as hell ain't a mistake because you're fuckin alive." He huffed, opening the door up and letting him in first.

33An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:15 am

Axton

Axton

He laughed and stepped inside.

"Don't worry, I'm not, like, suicidal or anything. I just...I'm so sick of mom, augh. I'm only sixteen! I shouldn't have to deal with this shit!"

34An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 am

"...Well... My roommate is never around. If you want to stay, you can." He smiled slightly. "Whenever you want to."

35An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:19 am

Axton

Axton

"Oh, uh..." He blushed slightly, pulling his sweatshirt back on. "I'm...uh. Gay. So, I...if you mind, I can just leave..."

36An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:20 am

"...And?" He shrugged. "So'm I."

37An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:22 am

Axton

Axton

He looked hopeful. "Oh! Oh...good! I mean, uh..."

It was mainly good because he found Cain rather attractive and he didn't want it to be awkward if Cain caught him staring at his ass.

38An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 am

He laughed slightly, grinning his way and patting his back once, then his ass. "...Did you really think I would be straight? Really?" He teased, moving to the kitchen. "You thirsty?"

39An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 am

Axton

Axton

He jumped, then blushed. Oh yeah. He was totally hot. Way too hot. This was bad.

"Uh, y-yeah...you got any beer?" He asked, following him into the kitchen.

40An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 am

He laughed, smiling brightly and opening the fridge. "A'course I do, com'mon." He teased again, grabbing a pair of bottles, and seating himself on the couch. "Siddown!"

41An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 am

Axton

Axton

Wolfly sat down next to him, making sure their thighs were touching. He smiled at Cain, waiting for him to hand him his beer.

42An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 am

Cain slid next to him, putting an arm over the back of the sofa (really just an excuse to be closer to the brunette) and handed him one of the bottles--already opened. "Cheers~"

43An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 am

Axton

Axton

He grabbed it and took a hearty swig. If he got drunk fast, he could use it as an excuse to come onto Cain. Totally.

"So, uh...how old are you?" He asked, embarrassed.

44An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:44 am

He took a long drink of his own beer, grinning in a sultry sort of way. "Twenty four in a month, thanks." He remarked, taking another drink. "You said sixteen, right?"

45An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 am

Axton

Axton

He nodded.

"Yeah...B-but I'm almost seventeen!" He fibbed. He had actually just turned sixteen a few months ago.

46An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:48 am

"Eh. Age's just a number." He snorted, taking another drink. "It doesn't matter when things come down to it." He only very slightly leant in closer to him. "...you know?"

47An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:50 am

Axton

Axton

He flushed red, but he smiled anyway.

"Y-yeah...Uh. What...what's your favorite color?" He asked awkwardly.

48An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:55 am

"I'd say... jade green." He purred, looking right into his eyes and grinning. "...and you?"

49An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

Axton

Axton

He bit his lip, looking away. Gosh, this was so not going well. He gulped down more of his beer.

"U-uh...I like...blue." He replied, but he wasn't smooth. Neither was Cain, but he was worse.

50An Even Newer Restart! - Page 2 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:59 am

"Hm... Sounds pretty fantastic." He purred out, lifting a brow. "...listen. You and I both know what we want. How about we just take it, eh boyo?" He teased, one hand slipping up his thigh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum