Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOULS: Restart

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1SOULS: Restart Empty SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Axton

Axton

"Marl, Marl!" A certain man protested fervently. "You can't make me go in there!"

The tall, slim and rather feminine boy standing next to him rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Are you serious, Wolfly?" He asked, unimpressed. "It's no big deal. It's not like you have a clean police record or anything. So, come on, come in with me and help me find a hot hunky guy so I can lose a certain V-card of mine~"

Wolfly cringed, wrinkling his nose. "Marl...I think you should wait, for one, and for two, I do so have a clean record! Not school record...But I will not ruin my police record!"

Marl smacked the brunet on the shoulder. "Shut up and come inside."

Reluctantly, and somewhat of a pushover, Wolfly trudged inside after Marl, trying not to look apprehensive.

2SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Seated at the front of the bar in a very worn stool was a red-headed man, hair down to his shoulders and arms covered in intricate tattoos of flame--his eyes were clearly facing his drink an he certainly didn't look Iike a type anyone would want to mess with, which was probably why those huge guys weren't even looking to him. He popped his neck and yawned, eying the newcomers.

3SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Axton

Axton

Wolfly smiled anxiously while Marl dragged him further into the bar, waggling his girlish hips as he walked. He found a solitary table and sat down, smiling at Wolfly as he began to unbutton his shirt further.

"Hmm, let's see, who's cute..." He said to himself, surveying the crowd.

Wolfly, on the other hand, stood out like a sore thumb as he just sat there, anxious as ever. Unfortunately, Marl soon stood up.

"Where are you going?!" Wolfly demanded anxiously. Marl smiled at him. "I found the guy I want; you should find someone too, you know."

Wolfly whimpered, attempting to follow Marl as he walked over to a random guy who I don't know or care to think about at this point in time. Marl, however, chastised him and told him to sit at the bar.

Awkwardly, he did just this, ending up directly next to the redheaded tattoed man.

4SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Making a faint smirk at the kid seated near him, mister tattoos only shifted his position, knowing simply that that kid was in for such an issue--at that moment, someone approached him and glared.
"You're in /my/ spot, kid." He hissed.

It hardly took moments for a fight to break out, really.

5SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Axton

Axton

Despite his better intentions, Wolfly found himself caught in a rather deadly barfight. Despite being young, he was rather strong, and so he didn't have too much trouble defending himself.

Still, the second he realized how bad things were getting, he hid beneath the bar, cowering. He knew something bad was going to happen...Stupid, stupid Marl...

6SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm

After he'd easily taken care of the rest of the guys in the bar, smiling vaguely to himself as he popped his knuckles. Of course, he could still hear a sort of... Whining. So, he ducked his head down under the bar and gave a cheery grin. "You can come out, now, kid~" He snickered.

7SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Axton

Axton

Wolfly peered out from his hiding place.

"I-is it over...?" He asked, standing up cautiously.

8SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

He smirked and held out a hand, nodding vaguely. "It is, pretty much." He shrugged. "...It was fun while it lasted~"

9SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Axton

Axton

He cleared his throat nervously.

"It looks like Marl left already...I hope he didn't go home with some STD-ridden weirdo..."

Saying those words, he glanced at the man who had helped him up. "...Uhm, I should probably go, too..."

10SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

He made a little sigh and stretched out his back. "Sure, whatever. I ought- get movin, too," He chuckled softly. "I saw you out there--pretty fucking good."

11SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Axton

Axton

Even though he knew getting praised like that probably wasn't good, Wolfly couldn't help but feel happy about it; no one really praised him. Ever.

"Th-thank you..." He spluttered embarrassingly. Yeah, because blushing and tripping over your words conveyed the image of a big manly man alright.

12SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 pm

The other man gave a wide grin. "What's your name, kid?" He asked, cocking his head slightly, curiously.

13SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Axton

Axton

"Uhm, I'm Wolflynne Carrolls!" He said brightly, but his blush had become redder.

14SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Holding out his hand for him to shake, he gave a nod in return. "Nice to meet ya. Cain Listling."

15SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Axton

Axton

Wolfly tentatively shook his hand.

"N-nice to meet you too..."

He hadn't thought he would get flustered, but after taking a good look at the man, he realized he was actually pretty handsome...

16SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 pm

He smiled, looking the brunette over almost idly--he was cute. Maybe not quite his type, but hey, anything could change. "You'll probably see me again, kid. Seeya." He stated, waving and walking out.

17SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Axton

Axton

It wouldn't be until the next day that Wolfly realized that was an incredibly baffling thing for Cain to say.

-x-

18SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Walking up the stairs to his apartment, he heard a rather loud thud--it was the neighbors again, everyone there was essentially used to it, really. He'd gotten past that with ease, it was nothing anyways.

19SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Axton

Axton

This time was different, however. The shouting became louder as a door was opened, and then it all ceased as soon as the door was slammed.

Wolflynne was in tears, but he refused to let anyone see him like that, so he pulled his hood over his head and attempted to sneak away from the apartments.

20SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Bumping into him was bound to happen--literally--he jolted back into paying attention when he bumped into his shoulder. "Sh-Shit, sorry kid."

21SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Axton

Axton

Wolfly squeaked, surprised as well. He knew he shouldn't look up in case the person saw his red eyes, but he did. And he saw the man from the day before.

He was more confused than anything, considering the fact that he hadn't expected to ever see him again, honestly.

22SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 pm

He gave a slight smile and straightened himself out, looking to him. "Toldja." He chuckled vaguely, folding his arms over.

23SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Axton

Axton

He blinked, confused, before he realized what he meant.

"...Are you stalking me?" He asked, looking mortified.

24SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 pm

He laughed and shook his head, waving it off with a hand. "Nah. I live here."

25SOULS: Restart Empty Re: SOULS: Restart Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Axton

Axton

He looked a thousand times more embarrassed. Though, not because his assumption had been wrong, but for an entirely different reason.

"...I'm sorry that my mother and I are so loud..." He mumbled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum