Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RussPruss And Shit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:34 am

He frowned slightly, pushing himself up. "Why do you think I'm an 'asshole'?..." He asked, a little concerned.

27RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am

Axton

Axton

"Are you fucking....are you fucking SERIOUS?!" he shouted angrily. "Because you're an asshole!! You teased me mercilessly, you fucking asshole! You break my fucking arms and you made me want to fucking kill myself, you huge, huge assbitch!"

28RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

"I...I hurt you that badly?" He furrowed his brow, eyes very nearly welling up.

29RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 am

Axton

Axton

"Of course you did!" he shouted mercilessly. "You made my life a living fucking hell and if I ever, ever get a chance to make your life even nearly as bad, I will fucking take it."

30RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 am

The dam burst, but he didn't say a single word. He instead smiled, tears streaking his face. "...I... didn't know."

31RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 am

Axton

Axton

Suddenly, Gilbert was stricken with horrible guilt. He hadn't actually meant any of it...

"No! No, don't fucking cry!" he shouted awkwardly. "I didn't...stop fucking crying!!"

32RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:02 am

He nodded slightly, smiling very softly and rubbing away the tears. "I... am sorry."

33RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:04 am

Axton

Axton

"I...look, I'll do anything, just stop crying!" he crossed his arms, frowning deeply.

34RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:06 am

"Will you... just let me stay?" He asked, brows furrowing again. He rubbed harder at the tears, making his face redden slightly.

35RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert just grumbled angrily.

"Fucking fine! Just...don't fucking throw up! Go to bed!!"

36RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 am

Ivan smiled a bit wider at that. "Oh, I won't." He laughed, grabbing his hand.

37RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:16 am

Axton

Axton

"I don't believe you!" he snapped. "So just...sleep. On your side so you don't die."

38RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:28 am

Ivan smiled widely once again, rolling over to his side in answer. "Okay~" He rubbed at his eyes again, irritated by them. "...Can you stay?"

39RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 am

Axton

Axton

"Stay? No! I'm going to sleep. In my bed. So no!" he snapped. "Fucking sleep, asshole."

40RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 am

"Can I... come sleep there, too?" He asked, looking to him expectantly.

41RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 am

Axton

Axton

"NO!" he shouted. "Why would I let you?!"

42RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 am

"Because the bed... is warm." He smiled very slightly. "...please?"

43RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:35 am

Axton

Axton

"If you touch me..." he growled, walking towards the bedroom. "Just go!"

44RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 am

He gave a firm nod and pushed himself up, pulling his jacket off with some struggle. "Coming!" He huffed, hurrying after him into the bedroom.

45RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert laid down, stretching out on his bed.

"Shut up and sleep or I'll kill you."

46RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 am

Ivan nodded softly, curling up near the other man. He kept a distance, somehow, though.

47RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert glared at him, just to prove his point.

"No. Touching."

48RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 am

"I'm not touching you, though..." He furrowed his brow.

49RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:53 am

Axton

Axton

"Just...making sure, okay? I don't want another fucking broken arm."

50RussPruss And Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 am

He nodded and shut his eyes tight, rather satisfied with simply being in a bed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum