Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RussPruss And Shit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:02 am

Axton

Axton

-x-

Then, it was the morning.

Gilbert had slept well, considering, though he found himself rather comfortable, snuggling up to a large man. He sighed happily, snuggling up to the chest of him.

52RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:14 am

Ivan was nestled up close to the smaller man, sleeping quite peacefully with him. It'd been a long time since he'd slept so well, in fact.

53RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert yawned and moved away, stretching out. Though he wouldn't admit it, he had slept with plenty of men to think this was a normal way to wake up.

He sat up in bed and muttered, "hey, you can leave whenever you want, y'know."

54RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:27 am

With a slight groan, his own arms slid down and off the other man, and he covered his face with a pillow. "...too bright."

55RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Axton

Axton

Gilbert yawned, stretching his arms.

"I'll get the window for ya..." he mumbled, making his way over to the window and securing the curtains better. Then, he turned to the man on his bed. He wondered, briefly, if they could have another session before he left. He hoped so. He didn't feel very satisfied for them having sex last night.

56RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 am

Ivan made a load yawn and nestled deeper under the blankets. "...thank you." He mumbled, quite pleased.

57RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert sat back down on the bed, leaning over the other man and running his hands over his back, playfully groping his butt.

"So...how about another round before you go?"

58RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 am

Ivan's eyes widened beneath the pillow--where was he? And why did that man sound oddly like.....Gilbert?

Needless to say, when the pillow was removed, both nearly jumped off the bed.

59RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 am

Axton

Axton

"WHAT?!" he screeched, as he jumped out of the bed towards his closet, where he knew he could find a baseball bat or something. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY BED?!"

Then, it hit him. Like a train.

"Oh my God wait a second, you fucking showed up out of nowhere last night and then fucking tried to kill me then slept in my fucking bed!!"

60RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:03 am

"I-I actually am not sure...." He stammered, shimmying his way to the wall at the side of the bed, eyes poking over the bed. "........I'm sorry!" He used his tiniest voice possible, which wasn't saying much.

61RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert stuck out his tongue.

"Blech! I fucking...I fucking groped you! That's disgusting! I thought you were, uh, some hot chick I had banged! Or Liz or, uh, West...or something."

62RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am

"....That was not my fault. I am the innocent one in that situation..." He frowned deeply. "...I will... make it up to you.. or something."

63RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:10 am

Axton

Axton

"Make it up how?!" he growled. "You've already fucking ruined my life...wait.

"I know the perfect way you can make it up!" he cackled suddenly. "Get over here, I wanna show you something I made West wear once, now it's yours."

64RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 am

He furrowed his brow and hesitantly, complied with the request.

-lolol you pick it idfk-

65RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert tackled him to the bed, shoving the garment into his hands.

"This!" he cackled evilly. The garment in his hands was a sparkly pink thong, accompanied by a sparkly pink bra.

"Wear this, and then, also, you'll be my sssssssssssssssslave for the day," he hissed, laughing at his own genius.

66RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 am

Ivan gave a look that simply read 'are you shitting me right now oh my fucking god.'

67RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am

Axton

Axton

"PUT IT ON!" he demanded, placing his hands on his hips. "I'll be waiting...in the living room, ssssslave."

68RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

Well, being a man of his word... or something... he put the 'clothes' on, and walked out, thoroughly uncomfortable.

69RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 am

Axton

Axton

"Yessss!" Gilbert cheered, sitting on the couch in his boxers. "Now, make me some breakfast!"

70RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 am

Ivan, continuing to uncomfortable and also perplexed by the situation, just did as he was told, really not even sure why.

71RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 am

Axton

Axton

After breakfast was done, Gilbert slapped Ivan on the butt.

"Now sit in my lap, fatty."

72RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 am

He held back an awkward grimace and... complied, much to his own chagrin.

73RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert grinned.

"Now, get on your knees..."

74RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am

He groaned and complied, hating himself more and more. He would take revenge on that Austrian...

75RussPruss And Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: RussPruss And Shit Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 am

Axton

Axton

Gilbert leaned over, smooshing Ivan's face with his hands.

"Now, I think you know what comes next..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum