Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late Night Cuddlefest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Late Night Cuddlefest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Axton

Axton

Addock was in a thoroughly sour mood. He had left the house in high hopes, only to come back crushed. It wasn't the first time, and he was beginning to get tired of the endless cycle. No matter who promised him a job, it was almost never a real promise. It was so tiring to leave the house, too, being blind. Even with Maggie.

"Stephen, I'm home early," he called as he entered. He took off his jacket and shoes, nearly stripping down to nothing on his way to his room. The house was still difficult to navigate on his own, and thus he required the use of his cane even inside the home. Maggie gentle nudged him as well when she realized he was having trouble. He made it to his room without incident and stripped down to just his dress shirt and slacks. He was almost too tired to get into his pajamas. Maybe he'd just sleep in his boxers.

He sat on the bed, thinking about how very poorly his life was going. His relationship with Stephen had soured further than ever before. Addock could not shake the feeling that everything Stephen did, he did for himself. Even if was letting Addock stay there for free, it was only because he had ulterior motives. Even when Addock knew that he didn't, it still felt that way. Perhaps it was his fault for being unwilling to let the past go. He shook his head as he folded up his cane for now. He'd say goodnight to Stephen and then sleep in tomorrow. He felt he deserved it.

2Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Stephen himself was nursing his fifth glass of wine, having tired of bourbon and sampled a little vodka. He wandered aimlessly through the halls of the house, his gait less steady than Addock's.

"Never had the decency to even tell Mom he was leaving...even if he came back, who the fuck wants the likes of him?" he mused, leaning against a railing. He sighed loudly.

"Fucking Addock had better get home soon before I drink myself to death." He took a long sip from his glass, illustrating his point.

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

3Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

Axton

Axton

Addock frowned at the sound of Stephen's voice. He couldn't quite make out the words.

"Stephen, are you still up?" Addock asked, getting to his feet. He felt his way to the doorway. "Stephen?"

4Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Stephen laughed softly.

"Addock, is that you? What the fuck're you doing upstairs? Did you play hide and seek all day?" He snorted, drinking more of his wine. "You should let me kiss you, since I found you--it's a reward."

5Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Axton

Axton

"I'm not upstairs, I'm in my room," he said quietly, knowing that something was wrong. Was Stephen drunk? "I just got home. I'm about to go to sleep. Why are you still up?"

6Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:46 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Why are you still up?" he teased. "Come on--kiss me, I dare you. You're staying in my house, aren't you? Least you could do." He took a few stumbling steps toward Addock.

7Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Axton

Axton

Addock took a small step back, unsure of how close Stephen was.

"Touch me so I know where you are," he said.

8Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close, oblivious to how strongly he smelled of alcohol.

"I said I want a kiss."

9Late Night Cuddlefest Empty Re: Late Night Cuddlefest Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:10 am

Axton

Axton

"...no," Addock said sternly. He didn't make a move, however, not yet. Stephen probably wouldn't let go anyway. "You're drunk."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum