Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Axton

Axton

Very few people ever entered Crow's house. There were multiple reasons for this, but the main one being that it was full of animals. Lots of them. Most of them weren't even domesticated. They roamed free in his house, yet it was remarkably clean. He paid for great cleaners, after all.

"Isn't it wonderful?" He asked, after he made sure to close the door fully. "Sweetie, would you like some food or something~?"

Whenever he was positive he was alone with Seagull, Crow became rather...loving.

2NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Seagull's face blushed obviously, but he glared at Crow. He considered reaching for his gun, but thought better of it; it'd be a shame to put holes in the furniture, he told himself. Even he didn't find himself convincing, though he'd never admit it.

He chose instead to flip his long, straightened hair over his shoulder as sassily as possible.

"Don't give me any of that...routine," he said, withholding the urge to swear. "And don't call me 'sweetie', either--I'm the goddamn angel of death." The not-swearing thing never lasted long, but it's the thought that counts.

He tapped the floor apprehensively with his white boots; couldn't they just get the screwing over with so he could stop feeling awkward?

"...I am hungry, though," he said finally, instead of the intended "Fuck me so I can leave".

http://otomepeach.tumblr.com/

3NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Axton

Axton

Crow smiled at him, pulling him closer so he could plant a big kiss on his forehead. Oh, how he was in love with that man. So adorable and cute! Crow wished he could resist him, but he just found himself so enamored. He might not show it when they were in public, but when they were alone he was so sweet on him to make up for it! His darling Seagull deserved all the love in the world, and he was going to give it to him.

He moved into the kitchen, which was one of the few rooms devoid of animals. There he rummaged through the fridge until he found a pastry he had been saving for his darling Seagull. It might've been his first time at Crow's house, but Crow was constantly buying food for the occasion.

He shoved the cute pastry at Seagull, smiling happily. In bright pink frosting was written, "I LOVE YOU" and numerous hearts were sprinkled everywhere.

4NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Seagull stared at the sweet uncomfortably. A big part of him wanted to give in; he wanted to shove it out of Crow's hands and kiss him and tell him that he loved him too, and he'd loved him for so long. But as usual, that part was silence by his pride and suspicion; this was a man who humiliated him on a regular basis, a rival and enemy. How could he trust a gift from someone like that?

He continued to stare for several minutes before slowly reaching out and taking it.

"...In the future, don't write such sappy stuff on my food," he said, clearing his throat. "You're rich. You can afford to buy regular, unromantic food. I mean, you're not trying to woo me--we're here to do each other and then I'll leave and we'll get back to doing our jobs, like every time I meet you like this."

5NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Axton

Axton

He smiled wider.

"Silly Seagull, this time is different!" He proclaimed. "We're one hundred percent alone which means I can love on you alllll I want~"

He smiled like the sap he truly was. Oh God did he love Seagull or what. Even if Seagull hated him for the rest of eternity, he would always love him. He was just so adorable.

"Go ahead and eat!" He said excitedly. "Then we can cuddle and watch a movie~~!"

6NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He frowned as he shoved the pastry into his mouth, chewing slowly. It tasted of strawberries; it was a horribly familiar flavor, one entwined with old bittersweet memories. The more he ate, the more he just wanted to collapse into Crow's arms, the more he wanted to sob and say that he loved him. But he didn't do any of this, because he was a proud man.

"...I hate strawberry," he lied bluntly. "And I don't want to cuddle with you. I just want to fuck and leave, like I said..." His uncomfortable expression made his words seem even less convincing.

7NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Axton

Axton

Crow just laughed, grabbing Seagull by the waist and pulling him close.

"Silly, first we have to cuddle." He said, as if it were a law of the universe. "If we don't, how am I supposed to get a boner? Stupid."

He chuckled, nuzzling Seagull lovingly. "You're so silly sometimes! It's like you don't even think through what you say."

8NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:28 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

His face and ears reddened even further. Crow's touch felt nice; the mere thought made him feel ashamed. He struggled slightly in his grasp.

"I don't want to do this if you're only doing it to get hard," he snapped without thinking. "...I mean, I don't care about your needs. I, uh...just want to get this done with. Get hard some other way."

9NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 am

Axton

Axton

Crow shrugged and pulled Seagull into a kiss, disregarding everything else for the moment. It was a hot steamy kiss, too, not one of those sissy closed mouth ones. Never mind the fact that Seagull had just eaten.

He pulled away moments later, looking somewhat smug. "We should go to my bedroom, I have handcuffs! I know you like handcuffs, sweetie."

10NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Seagull frowned, looking extremely disappointed. He was disappointed; that kiss hadn't been nearly long enough. There was no time to lose himself, to inconspicuously pull Crow closer and touch his hair...

He continued to pout, crossing his arms in a sulking manner.

"I fucking hate handcuffs almost as much as I hate you," he replied falsely. "Why can't you just fuck like a normal person? Normal people don't like shitting handcuffs..."

11NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:47 am

Axton

Axton

He giggled. "Fine, fine. No handcuffs. We can 'fuck' like normal people today. Will that make you feel better, honeybuns?"

It actually sounded like a pretty good idea. He hadn't really had good, straight-forward sex in a while. "Of course, you have to top if we do."

12NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"I don't feel like it," he replied, actually saying something truthful. "That would require effort, and I'm pissed. You do everything now, asshole."

13NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 am

Axton

Axton

Crow pouted slightly. Well, that plan hadn't worked. Not that it normally did. Somewhat aggravated he said, "Never mind, then, kinky sex it is."

Stupid Seagull, always making him aggravated. He had promised himself he wouldn't cause him any more internal bleeding, for one reason or another, but yet he felt that urge again.

14NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He looked even more disappointed, but tried to hide it. He turned away in a futile attempt to hide his face, but it didn't help much: his posture betrayed his mood. Seagull glared at a nearby sleeping kitten, not wanting to meet Crow's eyes.

"...Whatever. It's not like I really like it, either way--you annoy me. I...I just do this because it's convenient for me."

15NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:10 am

Axton

Axton

Crow sighed, moving to the kitten Seagull had fixed his attention on and picking it up. It looked confused as it stretched, waking up slightly.

"If you want something, you just need to ask, sweetie." He explained, petting the wittle cute kittens.

16NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"It's not that simple," he grumbled. The moment the words were out, he regretted them. He got up and walked to the other side of the room, avoiding Crow.

"...That is, even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. Because at the end of the day, I'm a man and you can't be trusted. This agreement is strictly business...it has to be."

17NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 am

Axton

Axton

Crow shrugged slightly, forcing Seagull to take the kitten by laying it onto his shoulder, where it slouched over and resumed sleeping. He smiled to himself.

"That's fine." He said simply, kissing Seagull's forehead. "If you can't tell me, I can wait until you can."

18NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Just do me already," he retorted. "I'm sick of waiting. I didn't come here because I enjoy talking to you."

He tried to gingerly remove the kitten from his shoulders without looking like he cared. It was a harder feat than expected, and he wound up gingerly cradling the little creature in his arms. He stared at it, unsure of what to do.

19NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:43 am

Axton

Axton

Crow smiled widely, removing the kitten from Seagull's arms and kissing it on it's cute wittle nosey before setting it onto the couch, which currently inhabited numerous other animals.

With that done, he grabbed Seagull and pulled him toward the bedroom. "You're right, better not keep you waiting, sweetie."

20NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

"Don't. Call me. Sweetie," he growled, trying to resist Crow.

"I don't like you attitude. Maybe I won't go in there just yet--who knows what you'll do."

21NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 am

Axton

Axton

He barely managed to stop himself from laughing. "I just called you sweetie, dear. Why does it bother you, honey~?"

He shoved Seagull towards the bedroom, urging him to go in. If Seagull wanted a quick session, goddammit Crow was going to give him one.

22NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:07 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

He blushed again. Shame washed over him, and he shoved Crow back defiantly. He suddenly didn't want to go anywhere with him, much less the bedroom.

"None of your business!" he exclaimed. "I'm the motherfucking Angel of Death! Don't give me that fake romantic crap, call me by an actual name."

23NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 am

Axton

Axton

Crow felt his expression grow dark, much like where his mood was going. This time he grabbed Seagull by his hair and forced him into the bedroom.

"No, all you want from me is a good fuck, right?" He grinned a grin he usually only saved for public. A sadistic one. "Then get into the bedroom, already, Angel of Death."

24NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:14 am

OtomePeach

OtomePeach
Admin

Seagull wanted to tell Crow he was wrong. He wanted to pull him into a romantic kiss, and hold his close. He wanted to tell him that he wanted so much more than just a physical relationship. He wanted to say the magical three words he had been taught by his fathers all those years ago.

But instead what came out was: "You couldn't give anyone a good fuck if you tried."

25NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Empty Re: NO MORE ANUS BLEEDING Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 am

Axton

Axton

Instead of losing his temper like he usually did, he sighed. Somehow he managed to calm down, and as soon as he did he knew he couldn't handle it anymore.

"Get out." He said, instead. "Just leave."

A few days alone would be enough to clear his mind, again. Honestly, Seagull was so hard to deal with. On so many different levels he wanted to be close to him, but on far more he wanted to strangle the little shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum