Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Even Newer Restart!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Axton

Axton

Wolfly finished before Cain did, panting heavily still. It had been unexpectedly good, once he had stopped worrying about every little thing.

102An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

He moaned out, back arching up as he finished quite soon after the other. He took in a deep breath and slipped off of him, falling back onto the bed with a slight, giddy laugh.

"Ha... wow."

103An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Axton

Axton

Wolfly looked up at him, somewhat nervously. Now that they were finished, he wasn't sure what to say.

"Oh, uhm...i-it...never mind." He mumbled, thinking it was probably awkward to ask if he had done any good.

104An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm

He rolled over to look to him, smiling genuinely. "...You were fantastic, boyo, fantastic."

105An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Axton

Axton

He flushed red, looking away.

"U-uhm, I...I don't think so." He mumbled, completely unconvinced. Surely it was just nice to say things like that?

106An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"Are you kidding!? Com'mon. You were incredible." He grinned wide, genuine.

107An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Axton

Axton

"B-but I'm...I'm mostly a virgin! Well...I mean, I was!" He insisted, sitting up. "I don't even know what I'm doing."

108An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Cain grinned and petted his head slightly. "...Hey, it's alright. The point of doing it is to learn, right? And you figure some stuff out, so it should be okay next time for you."

109An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Axton

Axton

He frowned slightly, but he laid back down anyway.

"I-I guess...Sorry, for...this." He mumbled vaguely.

110An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 pm

"Sorry? Nah. Don't even worry about it. It was my pleasure~" He teased, leaning to him and kissing his forehead. "...you are fine."

111An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Axton

Axton

He pushed him away, trying not to smile.

"It's time to sleep." He mumbled.

112An Even Newer Restart! - Page 5 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

He made a long sigh and smiled, nodding, and out-stretching an arm to him. "Yeah, you're right..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum