Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Even Newer Restart!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 am

Axton

Axton

He flushed red.

"Uh...Uhm. That...that would be nice." He replied, quickly finishing his beer. Well, it wasn't exactly drunk as balls, but it drunk enough. "Y...you're roommate won't come home and randomly accuse me of being some sort of prostitute, right? Uhm...that was awkward."

He coughed.

52An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 am

"She won't know." He chuckled, pulling him into a kiss with a grin on his lips.

53An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 am

Axton

Axton

He smiled to himself, kissing back with a bit more passion. He just wanted to get to the good part already!

54An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 am

Cain pulled him up closer, shifting him into his lap and kissing him with quite the passion--he was pretty good, for a kid.

55An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 am

Axton

Axton

He wrapped his arms around Cain's waist, pulling up his shirt and running his hands over his back. He licked Cain's lips.

56An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 am

Cain stripped himself of his own shirt, taking in a little breath as their lips separated, and pushed in to kiss him harder once again.

57An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:22 am

Axton

Axton

Wolfly groped him, running his hands across his chest and abs. This had definitely been a good choice; Cain was super attractive.

58An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 am

Cain purred out, kissing harder and pressing his own body against the brunet. He pushed him down onto the couch, kissing against his neck with haste.

59An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:35 am

Axton

Axton

"W-wait..." He mumbled, pushing him away. "W-where's your bed...?"

60An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:38 am

He laughed, blushing slightly. "S-Sorry, right." He muttered, pushing himself up and holding a hand out for him.

61An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 am

Axton

Axton

He stood up awkwardly, pulling off his sweatshirt. Again.

"Uh...y-you don't want to touch my arm, too much." He said quietly.

62An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:46 am

He shook his head and took his hand, pulling him up and smiling. "...It's okay. Let's go." He purred, motioning him along.

63An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:47 am

Axton

Axton

He followed after him, touching his arm again. He just hoped it wouldn't be too problematic. He wasn't sure how it worked, quite yet.

64An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:52 am

He chuckled softly, pulling him into the room and falling onto the bed. "So then--what'll it be, boyo? Got any favorites~?"

65An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 am

Axton

Axton

He laid down next to him, rather awkwardly.

"...favorite what?" He asked. After all, he was hardly not a virgin. He had barely gotten a handjob his first time.

66An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 am

"...How should I do it?..." He muttered, furrowing his brow. "Do you want to go by a hunch?"

"Wait, shit, is this... your first time?"

67An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 am

Axton

Axton

"NO!" He exclaimed angrily. "Of course not! I've done it so many times by now, I-I lost my virginity when I was like 12!"

He pouted, turning a deep red.

68An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 am

"...So it is, huh?" He chuckled, kissing his nose once. "Com'mon, I'll show ya the ropes." He purred, pulling him on top.

69An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:49 am

Axton

Axton

Wolfly frowned.

"I-I've gotten a handjob before..." He muttered, shifting his position slightly.

70An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 am

He sighed slightly, and gave a shrug. "...Gotta start somewhere, right?" He laughed softly, more gentle. "Here. I'll just show you." He stated, kissing his lips once again and pulling the younger's shirt off.

71An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:55 am

Axton

Axton

He frowned slightly. He had never been confident in his body, despite the fact that he worked out often to stay in shape so that no one would bully him about his hair.

"Uhm..." He began to say something about maybe being able to wear his shirt, but he decided against it at the last second. "...never mind."

72An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 am

He smiled slightly, running his hands up his abs, rubbing him carefully. "...Wow." He laughed. "...You are incredible."

73An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 am

Axton

Axton

He felt his face turn even redder, if that was even possible at this point.

"I-I am not!" He said reflexively. "I-I'm...I am?"

74An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 am

"You're more built than anyone I've seen in a long time... Fuck." He bit his lip, kissing him again.

75An Even Newer Restart! - Page 3 Empty Re: An Even Newer Restart! Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 am

Axton

Axton

He pulled away, unbelieving.

"B-but...I don't. You're lying..." He mumbled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum