Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan buddies :DDDDDD

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 pm

One of the only perks of the loss of so many people was that his own caravan was cleared out with ease-but that did not last long. He was regrouped with some new addition to the family, a gorgon with a steely glare that did not do much else but intimidate others. Park was not overjoyed.

2Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Axton

Axton

Alexius was not happy with his new roommate, either. Mainly because he was a vampire! How dare that stupid albino put him into this caravan?!

"Youuuu!!" He hissed, quite literally, at the short boy he shared his room with. He was tall, and lanky, which made him all that more tall compared to Park. "Y-you...I hate you!"

He crossed his arms, his hair hissing angrily.

3Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Park furrowed his brow, crossing his arms over his chest. "...If you really insist on hating me, then alright." He stated flatly, staring up at him. His gaze was almost a rival to the other's.

4Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Axton

Axton

That only made him angrier.

"How dare you say thatt!!" He shouted, his hair freaking out and twisting against each other. "Y-you...you can't just say that! Get angry because I hate you!!"

5Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

"...You should really calm down." He chuckled slightly, smirk twisting the side of his mouth.

"I imagine you have a name?"

6Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Axton

Axton

"Not one you'll ever know, you cretin!" He growled. "You'll never know my name because I don't give my name to ugly, stupid people like you!"

His insults were quite original. Even his hair seemed to be laughing at him.

7Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

"...I was trying to be polite. I already knew your name." He remarked. "Alexius. Because I'm not an idiot, and asked the Ringmaster." He sighed very slightly. "The name is Park. I'm simply a strongman."

8Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Axton

Axton

"No, you're an asshole!" He insisted. "I don't want you anywhere near me or my part of the show!"

He turned his head away, as did his hair. Except not one. One snake just sort of stared at Park.

9Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Park stared back with his own black eyes, furrowing his brow slightly. "...If you really say so." He shook his head, stepping out of the caravan.

-x-

(murder plan #1 XD)

10Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Axton

Axton

It was so PERFECT! Yes, when Park laid down, he'd lay right down onto a pile of mini, little wooden stakes. He had shaved wood into the shape of tacks. Yes, it would be perfect!

He laughed, which was basically just a low hiss. One of his snakes sighed. Alexius glared at it. It was totally thinking he was stupid. Jerk snake.

11Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Park stared at his bed idly, brushing the tacks off and laying down anyways.

....Really, to be quite honest, he knew who did it. But did he care? No.

12Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Axton

Axton

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" He screeched, actually causing his hair to freak out. "HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?!"

God, no, he knew who it was!

"Moriarty told you, didn't he?!" He shouted, grabbing one of his snakes. It tried frantically to bite him. "YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO MORIARTY!"

13Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 pm

"....I don't exactly know what you mean, but alright." He stared him down, furrowing his brow. "Why exactly do you want me dead again?"

14Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Axton

Axton

"Moriarty here, who is a douche, thinks that my plan was stupid! Obviously, you were talking to him!" He said, squeezing his hairsnake.

15Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 pm

"...I have never talked to your snakes, let alone Moriarty." He said, flat as ever. "Can you stop screeching now, and just... let me sleep?"

16Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Axton

Axton

"No!" He insisted, letting go of Moriarty. The poor snake burrowed into the pile of snakes, pouting. "You should apologize for not dying!"

17Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 pm

He stared him down once again. "...I'm sorry?"

18Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Axton

Axton

He crossed his arms.

"Good. You should be sorry. You shouldn't even be alive because you suck. I bet you kill people all the time!"

19Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"....I really don't." He stated flatly, shaking his head.

20Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Axton

Axton

"Yeah? Then how do you drink blood, stupid?!" He snapped angrily. "Don't lie to me!"

21Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 pm

"...I drink blood without killing them, you know." He chuckled vaguely, shaking his head.

22Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Axton

Axton

"Wh...no!" He insisted, still appalled. "Y-you're lying, you can't!"

23Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 pm

"...I can, I would know." He frowned slightly.

24Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 am

Axton

Axton

"Prove it to me, then! I wanna see you feed and not kill someone!" He insisted stubbornly.

25Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 am

He shrugged slightly. "If you really insist." He smirked vaguely.

One feeding session and a very upset and dazed Tobias later, Park had proven his point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum