Team Komisch Nakama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Komisch Nakama

A forum created solely for the purpose of archiving and roleplaying characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caravan buddies :DDDDDD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:04 am

Axton

Axton

He stared at him, completely in awe.

"B-but my boyfriend..." He stammered, recalling his douchey boyfriend. He had always killed his victims claiming it was the only way.

27Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

"...Your boyfriend must have lied, then." He stated, shrugging once again and seating himself on his bed again.

28Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 am

Axton

Axton

"HE'S NOT BOYFRIEND!" He said defensively. "I-I MEAN...SHUT UP!'

He shielded his face with his snakes, embarrassed.

29Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:15 am

"...I guess my point is that I am not going to kill people, and I am not not going to kill you." He sighed.

30Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 am

Axton

Axton

He peaked out from his hair.

"...W-well, good! You can't kill me anyway, I'd just bite you and you'd die!"

31Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 am

"Okay. I didn't plan on killing you." He shrugged.

32Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 am

Axton

Axton

"Well...that would be a first, then." He muttered awkwardly.

33Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:35 am

"...Why would I? I only recently met you, and aside from your immediate distrust, you don't seem to be too awful of a person." He gave a very slight smile. "You are also kind of... cute."

34Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:42 am

Axton

Axton

He stared, but his face had turned a peculiar shade of red. His hair all burrowed into the back of his neck, embarrassed.

"Y-you are not allowed to say that!" He insisted, turning away. "You are still an awful person!"

He sat down on his bed, facing the wall. Stupid man, causing him to blush.

35Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:49 am

The vampire gave a soft chuckle to himself, shaking his head and smiling as he curled up in his own bed.

-x-

(Murder attempt #2!!)

36Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:51 am

Axton

Axton

Yes, this time he was certain it would work. Instead of little tacks, he had drenched the bed in holy water and garlic. Now the entire caravan smelled horrible, but luckily, he had a very dulled sense of smell.

37Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 am

Park stepped inside and curled his nose, frowning. "...Did you let Cecil come in here? It smells horrible." He remarked.

38Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 am

Axton

Axton

"It does?" He asked, legitimately oblivious. "Just lay down."

39Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:02 am

He shook his head, frowning. "...My bed is soaking wet. I'm not stupid, you know--you did this, didn't you? Holy water and garlic do thing to me."

40Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 am

Axton

Axton

His face brightened.

"I was right?!" He asked happily. "YES!"

He waggled his hips happily. "I knew it! Now you'll die!"

41Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 am

(oh typos.....XD)

"...You realize that I am not going to simply lie down? I'll just have Dragomir move it for me." He furrowed his brow. "...You are a strange man."

42Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 am

Axton

Axton

"Wh-what? But I spent so long finding all of that stuff!" He insisted angrily.

43Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:26 am

"...I'm sorry? But I prefer living." He shrugged lightly.

44Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:28 am

Axton

Axton

He glared at him angrily.

"That's not fair! You deserve to die, because you're you!"

45Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:35 am

"...You have known me for how long? Less than a month?" He cocked his head. "...And you hate me purely for my vampirism?"

46Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 am

Axton

Axton

"Of course! You must be a terrible person because of it!" He insisted. "It turned you into a terrible person!"

47Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 am

"....I was turned when I was fourteen. I have matured as a person, and become an adult. I do not harm anyone that does not permit it. How am I terrible?"
His steely glare rivaled Moriarty's.

48Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Axton

Axton

"...no." He replied nonsensically. "B-because you are a terrible person! Because I say so!"

49Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:03 pm

"....I, er, I see." He muttered, furrowing his brow. "....I'm going to get this taken care of."

-x-

(Attempt #3. XD)

50Caravan buddies :DDDDDD - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan buddies :DDDDDD Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Axton

Axton

The third attempt was just weak. He had ductaped a stake to the bed, and waited. The blankets didn't hide it, and it was so obvious.

Moriarty was laughing at him, but he didn't care. He didn't really want to hurt Park, anyway, anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum